The Cops That Suck at Their Job and Go on Paid Leave Thread

• Guest, are you interested in a joint EQ/FoH gathering next summer?

Go here so we can get your input!
    Join one of the Legendary FoH meetups and enjoy the added EQ goodness!

Dom

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yeah, he was eye-fucking the gun while in the chair, and even I as a fat guy can manage to get both hands to my sides when they're bound/together.

Borzak

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
71d 6h 15m
5 hour drive. Not like he was running down to the local stop and rob to meet a guy for some drugs. Guessing if someone drives 5 hours they were moving, or hoping to move a decent amount.

Chanur

Not Soygen
<Gold Donor>
54d 12h 50m
Dallas is weird. You’ll have million dollar homes, go a block and a half and be in section 8 housing. In general proximity to parkland means it not a big nice area
Its not just Dallas. Its Texas. Houston was the same way.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
37d 6h 10m
Its not just Dallas. Its Texas. Houston was the same way.
This is at least partially because advocates actively try to break up wealthy neighborhoods and try to force cities to break up areas with section 8 in order to destroy monolithic neighborhoods. This happens all the time.

Research whats going on with Sunnyvale TX and section 8 housing.

• 1Like
Reactions: Chanur

Lanx

Golden Baron of the Realm
100d 6h 11m
ANOTHER ONE!!! / ???

in texas again???

jesus

fucking

christ

good lord

they went in through the backyard and saw her standing in her home, by her window

literally this

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP..." BLAM BLAM BLAM

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
37d 6h 10m
Unless there's something we can't see on that video, that looks like a bad shoot to me.

• 1Like
Reactions: Kaines

AladainAF

Hard truths cut both ways
<Gold Donor>
34d 15h 56m
How could the perp grab a gun with hands tied behind his back ?
I do not exclude the fact that he could have, but I just cant see it from those images... What am I missing ?
He could have pulled the gun from the cop behind him, but I can't tell much on that video.

Sludig

Blackwing Lair Raider
31d 7h 21m
This might lay out some of the things at play better. Donut even isn't super thrilled about the cop performance, but at the same time there's reasons it was justified.

• 1Like
Reactions: Erronius

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
26d 22h 43m
ANOTHER ONE!!! / ???

in texas again???

jesus

fucking

christ

good lord

they went in through the backyard and saw her standing in her home, by her window

literally this

Not quite understanding the still frames at the end. Are they saying there was a weapon in her hand, or was there just one laying on the bed and they're trying to use that as justification?

Was she swatted? The call was that there's a door opened that's usually closed?

If it wasn't a swat, then it sounds like she got killed cause her fucking AC went out.

Lanx

100d 6h 11m
Not quite understanding the still frames at the end. Are they saying there was a weapon in her hand, or was there just one laying on the bed and they're trying to use that as justification?

Was she swatted? The call was that there's a door opened that's usually closed?

If it wasn't a swat, then it sounds like she got killed cause her fucking AC went out.
they are trying to show that the popo maybe is justified, cuz they maybe saw a gun inside the house, even tho it was hers, and it's her house

this guy saw the front door ajar with lights on, so he made a wellness check. now she dead, he probably feels like shit

• 1WTF
Reactions: Dom

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
29d 6h 4m
ANOTHER ONE!!! / ???

in texas again???

jesus

fucking

christ

good lord

literally this

Holy fuck...was she pointing a gun at them? That could be the ONLY reason you shoot that fast.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
29d 6h 4m
they are trying to show that the popo maybe is justified, cuz they maybe saw a gun inside the house, even tho it was hers, and it's her house

this guy saw the front door ajar with lights on, so he made a wellness check. now she dead, he probably feels like shit
Yeah. He must feel guilty as fuck. Trying to do the right thing and all...

Need to hear that call.

Sludig

Blackwing Lair Raider
31d 7h 21m
Yeah. He must feel guilty as fuck. Trying to do the right thing and all...

Need to hear that call.
Given how trashed the house looked from front door, may be bad white trash neighborhood, or neighbor hated them and basically set up a light swatting. (probably intended to inconvenience them not get them shot.)

Lanx

100d 6h 11m
Given how trashed the house looked from front door, may be bad white trash neighborhood, or neighbor hated them and basically set up a light swatting. (probably intended to inconvenience them not get them shot.)
nope,

again i will give credit to this most beautiful website

that i have bookmarked and will use it to make sure i'm the darkest American Inventor in the vicinity

she was living in 101% nogville

there's literally not even a white person around

i mean, you know, maybe thats why the popo came out guns drawn, seeing this map with 101% nogs... my mind is changing i lean towards let the popo go.

Caliane

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
42d 6h 28m
bad neighborhood is just all the more reason to announce yourself. Skulking around in the dark is 100% going to get him or the homeowner shot. 120% cop at fault. Murder/manslaughter, whatever the local statutes are for being a giant dumbass.

• 1Like
Reactions: DickTrickle