Status
Not open for further replies.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Gooooo local sports team
smile.png

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Like my first kid. This thread seems a bit premature.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I demand that Draegan find whatever mod changed the title of this thread, and strip them of their mod abilities. Most honest, hard working and non devil worshipping people don't care about the Cowboys.

If you like the Cowboys, you are the reason why America is slipping into moral decay.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I demand that Draegan find whatever mod changed the title of this thread, and strip them of their mod abilities. Most honest, hard working and non devil worshipping people don't care about the Cowboys.

If you like the Cowboys, you are the reason why America is slipping into moral decay.
Do you not know how jinxes work? You jinxed your own team, I fixed it so it'd jinx the Cowboys, and now we're back to the original thread title.

It's simple stuff, really.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Do you not know how jinxes work? You jinxed your own team, I fixed it so it'd jinx the Cowboys, and now we're back to the original thread title.

It's simple stuff, really.
I'm a lifelong Giants' fan, the only thing I had left was to hate on the Cowboys. I've been rooting on whoever has been on the other side of the ball, for that week.

I'm so sick of Jerry Jones, and the retarded Cowboys fans, that think the only team in the NFL is that team.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How many Jerry Jones bribe dollars did it take to get this glorious thread rickshawed?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I'm a lifelong Giants' fan, the only thing I had left was to hate on the Cowboys. I've been rooting on whoever has been on the other side of the ball, for that week.

I'm so sick of Jerry Jones, and the retarded Cowboys fans, that think the only team in the NFL is that team.
get back to the plow darkie. don't make me get the whip.

Status
Not open for further replies.