The Day Before

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looks like The Division with zombies. Never heard of the company either... No info on the survival part, except don't die? The website shows a bunker or something that is like a hub I guess.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Buddy just pointed out the 9:20 mark. I laughed.

1618158994660.png

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
this "game" is not going to come out, mark my words.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Looks like a mild mixing of 2-3 games and very generic like feels 5+ years old already.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Out now. Post all relevant media related to this piece of shit here.

‘The UI broke the second I logged in. Then couldn’t connect to a server. When I finally got into a server I fell through the map and died. Do not play this game’ – SirAngryStoic

‘Game cannot properly scale resolution, graphics are bad, like “I tried to make a game in middle school” bad, the inventory system and sound effects are pure garbage.’ – Moon_Boi

Lack of servers, I can’t get past the first door, lack of fov and options for display. Also looks and runs terrible on high end PC’s. This game is also online only so good luck if they shut down servers or don’t add anymore later’ – leakedjoerogannutpics

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
3rd person, barely any zombies, generic task/quest system, almost never see other players unless people are heading to same task area.

Oldbased

> Than U
3rd person, barely any zombies, generic task/quest system, almost never see other players unless people are heading to same task area.
Someone broke down all the asset packs used by the game and many of them are not even a year old meaning this was half assed slapped together in under a year.

At least Steam store is prepared
1702317874910.png

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Nearly 50% Steam refund rate before today
fantxs8fvo5c1.png

Studio closing
GBFZJapaoAAimup.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Malakriss

The discord mods all resigned, so they shut down the discord in the last hour. Apparently they yanked all but one propnight server and repurposed them for TDB release.

Reddit posts by dataminers show that over half of the game's install size is for older UE4 assets that are not compatible with UE5. For some strange reason they left in the initial dev files and never removed them from the install. Likely found out all their original work was worthless when transitioning to UE5 and that's when the paid asset flip occured.

Names of the developers for prior games are being changed to not be associated with the studio.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Wait, so the game released and financially failed days later enough to close the studio?
They should all be in jail. Or wose.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users