Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
pS7A7QCsgBuGtZor3przeWoODbC.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]The Exorcist[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE][/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2016-09-23[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Follow the lives of two very different priests tackling one family’s case of terrifying demonic possession.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok this one turned out to be really good for the pilot. If you ever watched the movie (Original) you will get a feeling of Nostalgia. The character depth is good, and the story seems like it could take off a bit. Although I thinking...

The only way they can take this after the ending of the first episode is that demons are literally invading everywhere.

Definitely worth a watch for the first one to see if you want to continue. It's at a horrible time slot. Friday night at 7pm central. I am usually not watching TV at this time so set up by DVR.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Two episodes in and I'm totally hooked. This show is great, the effects are really well done, and the story pulls you in.

i get the feeling the demons have control over the couch and that the pope is the lead demon. Or a really good red herring.

Watch with headphone in, there is a base effect that makes your ears pulse when the demons are up to shenanigans.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Episode 3 did not disappoint. Holy shit :) Seriously if people have not watched this show, it is a sleeper hit in the making.

Del

Vyemm Raider
I enjoy this kind of subject material. I find myself watching these kinds of documentaries at night before bed (rip a good nights rest). Will also check this out.

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
yes, ratings are down but its the best show on during its time slot. Yesterday they were filming by my work at a park. I saw the main possessed girl standing outside talking to someone chatting away. Her face was covered in blood and shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Episode 3 did not disappoint. Holy shit :) Seriously if people have not watched this show, it is a sleeper hit in the making.
Just caught back up with ep 3 and 4. This show... so good.
was thinking the rich lady's husband is possessed too, but maybe she is the head demon? I also feel like Jessica is a demon plant to throw Thomas off. That scene on the train... whoa. Loved every minute.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Yeah train scene was crazy. Just caught up on the first 4 eps and really enjoying it so far,
although I kinda wish they'd scale it back away from this "big demon invasion" shit and just keep it focused on the internal struggle with the family and the two priests.

I don't think the Pope is involved, but the fat rich lady sure as fuck is.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I kind of like this demon summoning conspiracy!
it adds a new dimension to traditional demon exorcism plots.

it is also borderline beyond belief point.......which is not good for exorcism plots. plots like this thrive on realism...

this is still awesome show. Right next to Westworld right now.

Really like the nun aspect of exorcism ritual.
didn't expect that at all.

edit:

Episode 5
HOLY SHIT
THE EXORCIST TV IS THE PROLOGUE OF THE EXORCIST.

Last edited by a moderator:

dizzie

Triggered Happy
This show is pretty good..Watchable, nice cast, interesting plot..Hope they don't fuck it all up in the second half of the season and rush it though.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Seems the demon from the original exorcist is actually back for some sloppy seconds!

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Oh hell yeah... this show is so good! What a good payoff episode. I got chills so many times with the callbacks to the movie.

I knew the Walters lady was shady. Not sure if it's a red herring but those pictures of the pope are creepy.

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
Seems the demon from the original exorcist is actually back for some sloppy seconds!

Yeah, the first think I thought of was "gee, why not hook the priest up with some l33t beta infoz and tell him the demon's name is Pazuzu". It does seem like the show is really pushing for something bigger than the original though. It's been enjoyable so far.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So the cult led by the corrupt Padre is summoning demons to infest these willing hosts? I guess.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Whoa...
for part of this episode I thought Gena Davis' acting was falling apart. Turns out it was amazing. When she was having the breakdown in the bathroom I started honestly getting upset by her feeling her child was gone. Then when Tomas brought her and the demon smiled I got major chills. Next week is going to be awesome. So what's up with Father Bennett? It seemed like he killed or absorbed the demon before before the dude died so the demon couldn't escape.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Ok this show went from decent to wtf these last 2 episodes. After the season finale last night it wouldn't surprise me if it did not make season 2.