a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
2.45 star(s) Rating: 2.45/5 11 Votes
Title: The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Genre: Action & Adventure, Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2021-03-19

Creator: Malcolm Spellman

Cast: Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Daniel Brühl, Emily VanCamp, Wyatt Russell, Danny Ramirez, Miki Ishikawa, Desmond Chiam

Overview: Following the events of “Avengers: Endgame”, the Falcon, Sam Wilson and the Winter Soldier, Bucky Barnes team up in a global adventure that tests their abilities, and their patience.

Sterling

El Presidente
Hope this turns out good. Sebastian Stan is pretty awesome and does really good work. I've brought it up in other threads, but Mackie kind of sucks when he's not just doing the silly one liner thing. He's pretty good at that, but he's pretty bad when it comes to normal dialogue. This really stands out in Altered Carbon.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Hope this turns out good. Sebastian Stan is pretty awesome and does really good work. I've brought it up in other threads, but Mackie kind of sucks when he's not just doing the silly one liner thing. He's pretty good at that, but he's pretty bad when it comes to normal dialogue. This really stands out in Altered Carbon.

Mackie's episode in Black Mirror...

Cybsled

He did, but it struck me as more symbolic. “Hey man here is a shield that does crazy shit and takes a super powered dude to wield. I expect you to start using it immediately”

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
What super powers does Winter Soldier have? The bionic arm is badass but in that clip they mentioned cyborg brain.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
What super powers does Winter Soldier have? The bionic arm is badass but in that clip they mentioned cyborg brain.
He got a russian version of the super soldier syrum.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
He got a russian version of the super soldier syrum.
He is basically Russian cap with an arm instead of a shield and decades of training as an assassin. God Damn Cap the winter soldier was a good movie.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Cool trailer, but I'm still wondering - does he even use the shield? Or is it in a museum somewhere now?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Bucky needs his redemption arc so he can be the next Cap or they need to bring back actual Cap.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>

He also got brainwashed and "fixed" by the Wakandans -- which wasn't ever really explained what Shuri did to fix him.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
original (1).gif

zwPlcdh.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
TV show information provided by The Movie Database