The Fanatic (2019)

Fedor

<Banned>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Fanatic (2019)

Tagline: All he wanted was an autograph.

Genre: Thriller

Director: Fred Durst

Cast: John Travolta, Devon Sawa, Ana Golja, James Paxton, Jessica Uberuaga, Luis Da Silva Jr., Josh Richman, Jacob Grodnik, Elle Matarazzo, Rob Wolfe, Leslie Sides, Denny Méndez, Marta González Rodin, Lisa Lynn Dempsey, Neb Chupin, Martin Pena, Marcela Herrera, Dominic Salvatore

Release: 2019-08-30

Runtime: 88

Plot: A rabid film fan stalks his favorite action hero and destroys the star's life.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Okay, put aside the fact that Travolta has entered the Nicolas Cage era of his career.

So he plays this character as some Asbergers/Autistic obsessed maniac who pushes it too far? Certainly paves the way for diversity and inclusion and understanding of mental illness.

Should we boycott him now for his terrible portrayal of mental illness? Never go full retard, John.

P.S. I will go watch that Hilariocity now to learn more. I bailed on Stuckmann a long time ago but this will be better than watching the movie.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Director Fred when on the set.
giphy.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I'm normally not the type to watch terribad movies for the lulz, but wow, this looks kind of amazing. "Yeah, you like the Bizkit" should be the scene they play at the inevitable nomination

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

Instrumental keep rolling rolling, is good

unless you like hearing about a stupid
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u3.jpg

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
So, based on the last page or so, this movie is just a gold mine for memes. You KNOW it was not made that way, but it sure is ending up there. At this rate it is going to be a fucking underground classic.

Lots of lulz being had, at least.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I only find this movie amusing in concept because I knew someone 20 years ago who had that same exact haircut with grey hair and kinda looks like him. Fucking old twat I used to play racquetball with in 1999-2000ish. Guy was like 65 and a total weirdo but he was good and could play circles around my 20 year old self. Random story over.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database