The Fappening

jayrebb

Vyemm Raider
17d 29m
I have a gut feeling this isn't the current Fappening thread.

Not seeing any of the updates we saw last year, no links or discussion on last years leaks.

• Barf
Reactions: softl

Chukzombi

Vizconde de Plata del Reino
110d 22h 54m
Jesus women and ruining their fucking body.
i never got it. even the tramp stamps and ankle tattoos were pointless. its worse if you're black, tattoos dont pop on darker skin, they end up looking like dirt. i can understand if you're some gang banger and you gotta represent your crew, but even then you just make yourself a target for LEO.

Reactions: softl

TJT

Adrenaline Junkie
I'm still kind of shocked that the Tramp Stamp of the 90's/00's was surpassed in trashiness by the skank flank. Which ironically came to be because women wanted a tattoo to hide under the bra line...

But now they're huge and just extra trashy. If a bitch got a Tramp Stamp today she could hide it with the high waist fashion style of the 2020s.

Reactions: Big Phoenix

Gavinmad

Bronze Baron of the Realm
90d 17h 1m
Tramp Stamps never really bothered me and they're way less obnoxious than today's Skank Flanks.

Reactions: TJT

Vanessa

SamDaMan's Dungeon Club
52d 22h 36m
Yeah, I definitely like Hope Solo clothed more than Hope Solo naked~ Blondie is pretty hot! No clue who she is though.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
21d 15h 32m
I only have 2 problems with a skank flank. It's not symmetrical, and they are usually words. Words that are hard to read and always say something fucking retarded. But other than those 2 things, I like the overall look of them just fine.

Reactions: TJT