The Fires of Heaven Podcast

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hey everyone, I wanted to share with you a project that I’ll be producing over the next few months and hopefully beyond; The Fires of Heaven Podcast.

In this first episode I go over a little bit of the history of the site (from my point of view). I also talk about some of the changes to the MMORPG genre over the past few years. What's "missing" from the modern crop of MMORPG's and what changes could be done to fix it. I also interview FoH admin Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule and get some insight about what might be coming to Fires of Heaven in the future. As well as some of the things that piss him off /hint😉

The podcast is going to focus on the games, the players, and the community of the Fires of Heaven forum. With the ultimate goal of driving new people to visit the site and becoming part of an awesome community of people.

I’m eager to hear your feedback about the format and I welcome suggestions about topics for future episodes. (Please bear with me as I try to streamline the format and make adjustments to duration, segments etc).

Cheers!

Last edited:
  • 30Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 30 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Awesome McFly thanks for taking the extra time to see this out from idea stage to making something real out of it.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Awesome McFly thanks for taking the extra time to see this out from idea stage to making something real out of it.

Hopefully it will generate some interest and help drive traffic to the site.

Why isn't this in the podcast section??

My bad. If a mod sees the need to move it, please do so. (I put it in this group for visibility and due to the nature of the content).

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 5 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Hell yeah heard my name very briefly. I'll t ry not to let it get to my head.

Didn't know you lived in RI, McFly. I am right over the border in MA.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vycron

Derives Perverse Pleasure
<Gold Donor>
Gotta say, you have a really nice voice my guy. Thought I was listening to Casey Kasem for a minute.
Overall a very good first outing.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
He could probably make a mint if he did the ASMR shit for retards to masturbate. Next thing we know he'll be selling his bath water to thirsty gamer bois and have his own private snapchat.

• 2Weird Boner
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 5 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
You have a voice for movie trailers bro. I almost think it's fake and you're using some kind of device to create the smooth sound.

I am available for interview when you get to either the Jewish Question episode, or what it's like to slave away as amod on this site.

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You have a voice for movie trailers bro. I almost think it's fake and you're using some kind of device to create the smooth sound.

I am available for interview when you get to either the Jewish Question episode, or what it's like to slave away as amod on this site.

I'll add your name to the list and will schedule something with you soon. Trying to get a bunch of interviews done first before I yammer on and on.

😉 Just a little mixing and mastering. You can see the difference in my voice from some of the other videos on my YT channel.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
Just listened while at the gym. I liked it.

Episode 02 Johnny53 or 49? Whatever he was....heroin and whores!

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The history of Sam Da Man - Highest Burst DPS with 43 box toons, under age whores, rape dungeons, I mean we could easily make an A&E series about that dude.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users