The Flash

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
technically arrow's origin was only like one episode, boat shipwrecks, father dies and ollie returns to starling city to clean up the rich crooks on his dad's list.

Nulolan

N00b
Finally got a chance to watch the leaked episode.

I can understand some of the complaints. Overall however I really enjoyed the show, and can't wait till it airs officially to give me another show along side arrow to get my inner-nerd on with
smile.png

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
watched the pilot.

liked the pilot. decent setup, though him revealing who he was so soon was...stupid but,, tis TV.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I suppose in retrospect having Killer Frost as one of the main characters should have clued us in. Firestorm is a pretty heavy hitter in the DCU so yeah it seems that this show will be fully embracing metahumans and super powers.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
BLEH I hate firestorm, he can be such an annoying doofus and his powers are too OP. Boo urns.

TheOkapi

Molten Core Raider
I agree firestorm is OP, but there's a simple solution built in. You have the dumb jock that can't grasp basic chemistry in control, and the super nerd in his head with some sort of communication difficulty (they argue, he can't explain well, he gets frustrated, whateverthefuck) so he can't do much very often. Likely takes the name because he can do fire well. bam, done.

I'd also like to point out that Firestorm is easily one of the nerdier characters in all of DC. If they can pull him off to the not-comic-biased audience, we may have a DC coup incoming in the next 5 years. Marvel broke pop cultures' hymen, DC's gonna creampie it. And if we're all lucky, and good little boys and girls, Image will do anal in the next 20 years.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
He assumes that DC is going to somehow crush the fuck out of The Avengers with the expedited JLA. Then Image Comics is going to unleash Frozen Jesus on both of them with some kind of WildCats/Spawn/Youngblood/Savage Dragon collaborated movie.

I think he's smoking wet.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that would be nice. i like DC superheroes better than marvel. but marvel is really good at making successful adaptions.

TheOkapi

Molten Core Raider
Yeah yeah, I know I'm dreaming big. I like Marvel and DC both, a lot. But DC has better characters, plain and simple, imo. But if my little fantasy of BvS being a set up for JL beyond came true, I think DCcouldbeat Avengers. And then Disney buys DC, and squeeeeeee-crossovers.

n yeah its wet, takes too long to dry =(

Lusiphur

Peasant
Alan Moore's Firestorm was hilarious (it is in a Swamp Thing Annual, can't remember which one). He was basically insane and totally out of touch with reality. It is a really tough character for them to do. The writing will need to be spot on. That actor though, ughh. He was one of the reasons that Tomorrow People thing truly sucked.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
I find it funny that people are complaining that the Flash episode seemed... Rushed..