The Forest - openworld fps survival

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Interesting - have to watch how this progresses fundamentals seem like they could be quite cool - especially if it's at the normal "Greenlight" titles pricing

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Environment looks amazing, I'm all for the idea (was already a survival fan), animations look like ass though. Need to see some mechanics though before hopes go up.

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It does look rather interesting but without seeing any actual mechanics I can't get super excited for it.
frown.png

Azziane_sl

shitlord
There seems to be almost no information on this game yet. This trailer was a recent "reveal" of the game right?

Environment looks amazing, I'm all for the idea (was already a survival fan), animations look like ass though. Need to see some mechanics though before hopes go up.
Also want to see the UI and inventory management! Never again, DayZ!

(Actually call me any time Dayz. I love you babe.)

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I tried Dayz, but it just didnt do much for me. Then again I only played like 2 days. I have always been looking for a game that had the same kind of feel you get in a brand new minecraft game but more persistent and maybe even story driven and/or multiplayer. Don't Starve was a good game, but after about 30 tries I never made it past like day 15 or so. This does look promising though.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Trailer gave the right amount of information to be excited for what this game could be. All about the idea.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Please please please have FFA multiplayer. Never played DayZ; would play this.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Dunno, im leaning towards i posted in the wrong thread.

Either way im looking forward to this. Would be awesome if they had some basic multiplayer ala minecraft.