The forgotten movies

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The forgotten movies

Release: 2014-08-22

Plot: *Original Post Amod Faggotry overrode when adding poster* This is inspired by the top 10 movie thread. Name one movie that you find really good but most people have either forgotten about or just haven't seen. I'll start with one from my top 10 that very few seen to have seen. https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/2088-romeo-is-bleeding

Sterling

El Presidente
kilwebGeniusprint_sig__35116.1541137400.jpg

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
one of the best movies nobody has ever heard of. one of my favorites.
MV5BODQyYWU1NGUtNjEzYS00YmNhLTk1YWEtZDdlZGQzMTI4MTI1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

Jon Voight is pure testosterone and anger. its fucking AMAZING.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
one of the best movies nobody has ever heard of. one of my favorites.
MV5BODQyYWU1NGUtNjEzYS00YmNhLTk1YWEtZDdlZGQzMTI4MTI1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

Jon Voight is pure testosterone and anger. its fucking AMAZING.
I tried to find this on the usual places last night, no luck. I'll keep trying.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
This movie is layers and layers of twists, with a great cast in top form.

1610594464066.jpeg

• 2Like

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
5DAhrrSvRHIZlmG5VVo5tpvVKAJ.jpg

Title: The Forgotten

Genre: Horror, Thriller

Director: Oliver Frampton

Cast: Shaun Dingwall, Clem Tibber, Elarica Johnson, James Doherty, Lyndsey Marshal, Isaura Barbé-Brown, Jennifer Matter, James Capel, Katherine Mount, Conor Short

Release: 2014-08-22

Runtime: 89

Plot: When a father and son are forced to squat in an empty London council estate scheduled for demolition, 14-year-old Tommy starts to hear strange noises coming from the boarded-up flat next door… While Tommy struggles to reconnect with his deteriorating father, and glean where his mum might have gone, introverted Tommy makes an unlikely new friend in ballsy, street-smart Carmen. She is everything he isn't. And together they start to unravel the chilling truth behind the sounds coming through Tommy's bedroom wall and the bizarre things that Tommy has started seeing. Eventually Tommy & Carmen break in and find the next door flat empty. But the hauntings only escalate and when Mark is injured and taken into hospital, Tommy finds himself alone on the estate. He realises he’s in way over his head. What does the malign force want…? The truth is more terrifying than Tommy could imagine. From the producer of THE BORDERLANDS, a tensely plotted, superbly acted, gritty urban supernatural horror.

Wtf, why does my initial post have this now? Is it just me seeing that?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Guurn Guurn I accidently overwrote your first post adding poster, can you repost the movie you had listed?

...edit I added in what you original post into the top one.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

• 10Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
Also:

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i am cross posting and i dont care.
Super Fuzz. the greatest HBO daily rotation movie of our childhoods.
i remember watching this every single time this came on after i got home from school. not just a few minutes. but the entire thing because 11 yr old chuk loved the entire movie. they replayed this for years, it would play all month and i would watch it every day. then a few months later it would be back! OMG gotta watch Super Fuzz!

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database