The Fucked Up Shit That Happened To You Thread

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Today is gay pride in Dallas. I took my son, since he is gay, to this event. Keep in mind hes still a teen. Outside the event there are protesters. As I'm walking by, one grabs my son and me and starts shouting rhetoric that sounds like he memorized the Westboro handbook.

Now, I'm all for people having and expressing opinions on just about everything. But you just laid your hands on not only me, but my son. So I shove him back and threaten his life if he ever touches my son again, as any father should. This causes the police to come over and actually threaten to arrest me if I don't walk away right then.

So, in short, I didn't get to bash his intolerant fucking cunt face in, like I really wanted to.

What fucked up shit happened to you today?

joz123

Potato del Grande
Driving home from work and get pulled over by a cop. Think nothing of it till they draw guns on me from their doors and tell me to put my hands on the back of my head and put my face on my hood. They search me and find out I wasn't the dude they were looking for. No apology or anything and they just drive off. Fun times.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
When I was 13 or 14 years old I was taking out the trash to the dumpster and as I was walking to it the meth head who lived next to us came out of her house, topless. First pair of tits I ever saw were from a crazy quasi-homeless meth head.

Should I start a patreon or go fund me?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Today is gay pride in Dallas. I took my son, since he is gay, to this event. Keep in mind hes still a teen. Outside the event there are protesters. As I'm walking by, one grabs my son and me and starts shouting rhetoric that sounds like he memorized the Westboro handbook.

Now, I'm all for people having and expressing opinions on just about everything. But you just laid your hands on not only me, but my son. So I shove him back and threaten his life if he ever touches my son again, as any father should. This causes the police to come over and actually threaten to arrest me if I don't walk away right then.

So, in short, I didn't get to bash his intolerant fucking cunt face in, like I really wanted to.

What fucked up shit happened to you today?
Pretty sure a good father wouldn't teach his son to shove people and threaten them with death in front of cops.

I mean I absolutely agree with the sentiment, but maybe show some restraint in front of your presumably impressionable son.

Szlia

Not today, but yesterday. Watching TV, I stumbled upon a subject about the psychiatric section in the local prison and one of the mentally ill prisoners they interviewed was a former middle school classmate of mine. That was weird.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Found out the new version of my ATM card had an offsetting 0 which wouldn't allow me to withdraw any money except at certain ATMs (the previous expired card did not). The following week I found out a parent's credit card won't work online because they entered the address as "Court" instead of "Ct" and virtually every online site will auto normalize an address to "Ct". That creates an instant address conflict which gets declined, the card blocked, and a fraud department phone call.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The office ran out of my preferred oatmeal flavor. I had to settle for the cranberry apple one with the shitty dehydrated apples.

Brad2770

Water splashed on my ass three times today when I was taking a shit. I only dropped a single solid log.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Was it a single splash with three simultaneous landing points or were the additional splashes from extremely intense farting?

Brad2770

One initial splash from the bowely flop, and two separate splashes that landed after a significant amount of time passed. It was strange.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I'm poopin sticky, stingy poo because I'm on 4 different meds for the next 3 days for diverticulitis. It is very fucked up shit.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Yesterday my mom was over and we were randomly discussing Lasik, CAA (Canada's AAA), and the new cheap gyms that are opening around the province.

I left to get the mail and in my mailbox were fliers for a Lasik place, a CAA signup promotion, and a promotion for that gym chain.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Found out a friend of mine probably diddled his daughter and destroyed his marriage.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
When I was 13 or 14 years old I was taking out the trash to the dumpster and as I was walking to it the meth head who lived next to us came out of her house, topless. First pair of tits I ever saw were from a crazy quasi-homeless meth head.

Should I start a patreon or go fund me?
Did you masturbate to it later? I think that you officially can't call it child molestation if the child beats off to it afterwards.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yesterday my mom was over and we were randomly discussing Lasik, CAA (Canada's AAA), and the new cheap gyms that are opening around the province.

I left to get the mail and in my mailbox were fliers for a Lasik place, a CAA signup promotion, and a promotion for that gym chain.
I work with a couple of people that are convinced the universe is following their desires when stuff like this happens. So then I ask why the engine in her car blew up the other day, did she desire that to happen? Or does the universe hate her?

Since I am subjected to this stuff almost daily, I feel it is appropriate to the thread.