The Gentlemen

Homsar

Golden Baronet of the Realm
10,882
10,054
As most of the time Colin kills it, like I said it's got the humor and wackiness. Colin should have had more screen time
 

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
31,830
26,524
As most of the time Colin kills it, like I said it's got the humor and wackiness. Colin should have had more screen time

Solid movie. I didn't care for the storytelling style, but at least it wasn't like pulp fiction where QT got too clever it fucked with the flow of the movie. Also, I assume they can't do a series like that, so it shouldn't be an issue.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,314
10,998
Solid movie. I didn't care for the storytelling style, but at least it wasn't like pulp fiction where QT got too clever it fucked with the flow of the movie. Also, I assume they can't do a series like that, so it shouldn't be an issue.
The show is the movie told from the perspective of one of the land owners who needs money. And it all goes downhill from there. It's worth a watch.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user