The Grand Tour (from the guys in Top Gear)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Again I don't blame him, his farm show is a big success too. I don't blame any of them. They all earned a nice retirement. I selfishly don't want it to be over though.
they could just put out specials every few years. it doesnt have to push them to their physical limits. just have them traveling together getting into funny mishaps with their cars. i felt those stupid boats they made in that shitwater river at the end of the final episode was unnecessary.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's going to be damn near impossible to replace Jezzer, Hamster and Captain Slow. First of all you need 3 funny people. They need to already know each other for years and most important, none of them can be too fucking cool for school. They have to look like dorks, act like dorks and aren't afraid to get their hands dirty and fuck up. There are three guys on YouTube who somewhat fit that bill. They do cheap car challenges too. But I think they are too young and coming from YouTube, they aren't very famous. But those guys know the formula.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Need to put those Bezos Bucks to use and send the boys to the moon
"We've taken three cybertrucks and modified them to be lunar buggies..... Here you can see where Hammond is doing donuts while Jeremy is the first man in history to draw a penis on the moon with tire treads. Meanwhile, James May is looking at some rocks."

(And I would pay money to watch that...)

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users