The Hawk

kroenen

Regimen Morum
8,093
34,571
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Hawk

First aired: 2026-01-01

Cast: Will Ferrell

Overview: A professional golfer becomes the face of a controversial new league competing with the PGA Tour.
 

Sheriff Cad

scientia potentia est
<Nazi Janitors>
35,627
86,332
The Hawk is the show but I can't edit the thread and have it pick it up. The tmdb site has incomplete information for this one I think.
 

kroenen

Regimen Morum
8,093
34,571
The Hawk is the show but I can't edit the thread and have it pick it up. The tmdb site has incomplete information for this one I think.
The title was edited on tmdb today, so the API generally updates within a day. Would you mind restore the synopsis, cause it's gone now.
 

Sheriff Cad

scientia potentia est
<Nazi Janitors>
35,627
86,332
The title was edited on tmdb today, so the API generally updates within a day. Would you mind restore the synopsis, cause it's gone now.
I did, lets check back when the API updates and it should pick up the rest of the info.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kroenen

Regimen Morum
8,093
34,571
I did, lets check back when the API updates and it should pick up the rest of the info.
I think we have most of the info available right now. I or someone else will update the TMDB page when more info becomes available, like posters, etc.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
17,358
17,952
Feels like we already know how this ends since LIV has pretty much collapsed in real life.
 

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
31,830
26,524
ughh golf.

Wait, Will Ferrel? Fuck it, I'll give it a chance. Golf aint any worse than nascar.
 
TV show information provided by The Movie Database