The Heavy Water War netflix

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I came across this by accident and looked at the first eight pages and didn't see anything. Sorry if this has been talked about before.

It is a series made in 2015, a drama about the Germans trying to develop the atomic bomb, and the lengths to which the allies went to stop them. So far it is absolutely fantastic. Great acting and great pacing. Only six episodes in season one. Needless to say if you have not checked it out, it is definitely worth a watch.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
It's a great fucking story. A little too obscure for it's importance compared to all the other WW2 stories that exist. I'll have to check this out. Thanks.

Denaut

Trump's Staff
I caught it when it aired on NRK about a year ago. It is very good and one of the more compelling lesser known stories of the war.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I watched this weekend. Its a pretty good miniseries although it does over dramatize some aspects of the overall story. One of the chief issues that they never address in the series is that Germany really had no prayer of developing an atomic bomb with the resources they had. Some have indicated that Heisenberg and the others sabotaged the overall effort by making 'errors' and the whole story is something he took to his grave, but America spent a phenomenal sum of money, manpower, and resources on the Manhattan Project and Germany spent very little and had only a hundred or so people actively working on any aspect of it.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Well they do make it clear in the show that the Allies had more of the brainpower because so many renowned scientists were on the Nazi ethnic no-no- list.

Haka

N00b
It's really unappreciated, and yes such a good story. A few of my history professors hammered home how important this was to the allied victory, and how close the Nazi's got to actually developing the bomb, and this has stuck with me for years.

Thanks for the tip I'll check this out for sure!