The help finding products thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Maybe the title is too presumptuous and I'm the only one who needs help finding stuff. My google-fu is surprisingly weak.

Does anyone know where I can get minion products? I'm talking minion from Megamind. I'd prefer just the fish and his bowl, not him in the robot suit. I've been looking for a good plush doll, or stuffed animal (if there's a difference in those two things) for my wife ever since the movie came out, and never could find one. We recently saw the end of megamind on TV again and I was reminded how much she loved minion. We have a 2nd anniversary coming up, and the traditional gift for the 2nd is cotton, so I figure some minion merch would be perfect. The only thing I've been able to find are hard plastic dolls of him in the suit. I found one place that sells shirts with (probably unlicensed) minion art on it, so that's on the way. But I'd like more

So I'm throwing it out to you guys to see if anyone has run across something that'll work in their travels across the internet.

megamind_and_minion_by_leen_galeas-d35ropy.jpg

Here's the shirt I found.
http://www.redbubble.com/people/kana...nion?p=t-shirt

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Not bad. And that was a lot quicker than I expected. Thanks!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Hoss

<Gold Donor>

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
No longer need this thing, but I could have used some help findingthisthe other day. Literally took me 3 hours of googling and phone calls. I have never searched so hard for a somewhat common item on the internet before.

4FY28_AS01

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I need to find some hubcentric rings for a set of 18" TSW Croft wheels that work with a 2009 335 xi. Assholes I bought the wheels from didn't install them for some reason, and I spent 3 years wondering why my wheels were so out of balance. Can't seem to find a local dealer that has them, and the jackasses I bought the wheels from originally are useless.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do you mean the buckle, or the entire belt? The 3 hole belts should be easy to find. Not sure you're being realistic if you think the buckles look like crap. it looked cheesy and cheap in the movie too.
Buckle, obviously. And like I said, all the replicas are lazy shit. Though you better watch what you say about that movie you baddy daddy lamatai tebby chai!

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
hey I was basing what I said on the movie poster you provided.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I need to find some hubcentric rings for a set of 18" TSW Croft wheels that work with a 2009 335 xi. Assholes I bought the wheels from didn't install them for some reason, and I spent 3 years wondering why my wheels were so out of balance. Can't seem to find a local dealer that has them, and the jackasses I bought the wheels from originally are useless.
Most wheel/tire shop should carry hub rings, I don't know if you guys have Discount Tire in Canada but I know for a fact they have them. Should round about 15 bucks or so.

Sorry, didn't read your full post. Here ya gohttps://wagen-wheels.com/catalog/Hub_rings-12-1.html

Might want to call them about shipping to Canada, I don't think it will be an issue but I'd make sure first.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Looks like those first hub rings I linked won't work.

I foundtheseon ECSTuning, however I'm not sure if they will work.

Your wheelsshow to have a 76mm hub and your car has a 72.56 hub.

EDIT: Found some on thispage. Part number CD76-7256, you can also call them and tell them what wheels you have and they will confirm if they will fit. I would recommend doing this. Hope it helps.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If anyone can find this for me, I'd do something really nice for you

Knx7utY.jpg

It's a Budweiser mirror of old Tiger stadium in detroit

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
When we first got my dog, it pissed all over our living room. I bought a carpet cleaner (Hoover Steamvac FWIW, pretty good!) and it helped with a lot of the smell, but not all of the smell. When she has accidents now we use that Nature's Miracle stuff and it works great. There's still a smell of piss if you get really close to the carpet though. Is there a product I can treat my entire carpet with? Perhaps a Nature's Miracle solution I can put in my steamvac?

Is there a product I can use that will help remove the smell from my entire living room carpet?

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
When we first got my dog, it pissed all over our living room. I bought a carpet cleaner (Hoover Steamvac FWIW, pretty good!) and it helped with a lot of the smell, but not all of the smell. When she has accidents now we use that Nature's Miracle stuff and it works great. There's still a smell of piss if you get really close to the carpet though. Is there a product I can treat my entire carpet with? Perhaps a Nature's Miracle solution I can put in my steamvac?

Is there a product I can use that will help remove the smell from my entire living room carpet?
Just lay a paper down and hope your wife wont miss.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
No, that shit is soaked in the padunderthe carpet. You can mask it but it will still be there.