The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (2014)

Terial

Trakanon Raider
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

Tagline: Witness the defining chapter of the Middle-Earth saga

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Director: Peter Jackson

Cast: Martin Freeman, Ian McKellen, Richard Armitage, Benedict Cumberbatch, Cate Blanchett, Ken Stott, Graham McTavish, Aidan Turner, Dean O'Gorman, John Callen, Peter Hambleton, Mark Hadlow, Jed Brophy, Adam Brown, William Kircher, James Nesbitt, Stephen Hunter, Lee Pace, Orlando Bloom, Evangeline Lilly, Hugo Weaving, Christopher Lee, Ian Holm, Sylvester McCoy, Mikael Persbrandt, Luke Evans, Stephen Fry, Ryan Gage, John Bell, Peggy Nesbitt, Mary Nesbitt, Manu Bennett, John Tui, Billy Connolly, Kelly Kilgour, Sarah Peirse, Nick Blake, Simon London, Conan Stevens, Allan Smith, Miranda Harcourt, Thomasin McKenzie

Release: 2014-12-10

Runtime: 144

Plot: Immediately after the events of The Desolation of Smaug, Bilbo and the dwarves try to defend Erebor's mountain of treasure from others who claim it: the men of the ruined Laketown and the elves of Mirkwood. Meanwhile an army of Orcs led by Azog the Defiler is marching on Erebor, fueled by the rise of the dark lord Sauron. Dwarves, elves and men must unite, and the hope for Middle-Earth falls into Bilbo's hands.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
[CONTAINER][POSTER]
9zRzFJuaj0CHIOhAkcCcFTvyu2X.jpg
[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (2014)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Peter Jackson[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Martin Freeman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ian McKellen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Richard Armitage[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ken Stott[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Graham McTavish[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]William Kircher[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]James Nesbitt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stephen Hunter[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dean O'Gorman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aidan Turner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Callen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Peter Hambleton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jed Brophy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark Hadlow[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adam Brown[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Orlando Bloom[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Evangeline Lilly[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lee Pace[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cate Blanchett[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hugo Weaving[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christopher Lee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ian Holm[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mikael Persbrandt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sylvester McCoy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Luke Evans[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stephen Fry[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Bell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ryan Gage[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Peggy Nesbitt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mary Nesbitt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Manu Bennett[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Tui[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Billy Connolly[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Benedict Cumberbatch[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kelly Kilgour[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sarah Peirse[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nick Blake[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Simon London[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Conan Stevens[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Allan Smith[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Miranda Harcourt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Thomasin McKenzie[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2014-12-10[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]144[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Immediately after the events of The Desolation of Smaug, Bilbo and the dwarves try to defend Erebor's mountain of treasure from others who claim it: the men of the ruined Laketown and the elves of Mirkwood. Meanwhile an army of Orcs led by Azog the Defiler is marching on Erebor, fueled by the rise of the dark lord Sauron. Dwarves, elves and men must unite, and the hope for Middle-Earth falls into Bilbo's hands.[/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

Official Trailer 1

Terial

Trakanon Raider
9zRzFJuaj0CHIOhAkcCcFTvyu2X.jpg

Title: The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Director: Peter Jackson

Cast: Martin Freeman, Ian McKellen, Richard Armitage, Benedict Cumberbatch, Cate Blanchett, Ken Stott, Graham McTavish, Aidan Turner, Dean O'Gorman, John Callen, Peter Hambleton, Mark Hadlow, Jed Brophy, Adam Brown, William Kircher, James Nesbitt, Stephen Hunter, Lee Pace, Orlando Bloom, Evangeline Lilly, Hugo Weaving, Christopher Lee, Ian Holm, Sylvester McCoy, Mikael Persbrandt, Luke Evans, Stephen Fry, Ryan Gage, John Bell, Peggy Nesbitt, Mary Nesbitt, Manu Bennett, John Tui, Billy Connolly, Kelly Kilgour, Sarah Peirse, Nick Blake, Simon London, Conan Stevens, Allan Smith, Miranda Harcourt, Thomasin McKenzie

Release: 2014-12-10

Runtime: 144

Plot: Immediately after the events of The Desolation of Smaug, Bilbo and the dwarves try to defend Erebor's mountain of treasure from others who claim it: the men of the ruined Laketown and the elves of Mirkwood. Meanwhile an army of Orcs led by Azog the Defiler is marching on Erebor, fueled by the rise of the dark lord Sauron. Dwarves, elves and men must unite, and the hope for Middle-Earth falls into Bilbo's hands.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why the fuck is Peregrin Took singing?

THIS IS NOT THE BATTLE OF THE PELENNOR FIELDS!

spronk

FPS noob
i will go on premiere night, see it, and go "meh" just like the first two but thats ok, at least I didn't pay for transformers 4

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm worried about this third installment. I know they have to be different than the book, but I think this is going to go excessively into undeveloped story lines just for filler.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I'm worried about this third installment. I know they have to be different than the book, but I think this is going to go excessively into undeveloped story lines just for filler.
Not really.

15 minutes to catch the audience up and set the scene
30 for smug and lake town
45-60 minutes for the war
15 of sauron
15 at the end to wrap up "modern" day bilbo
30 to bridge lake town to the war

That shouldn't be too filler-y

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
they replaced oversized rabbits with rams?

evangeline lilly is looking pretty banging

Rime

<Donor>
I almost fell asleep during the elf section of Desolation of Smaug. The last film I paid to see and nodded off during was Attack of the Clones. I hope this one is not so heavily padded with romance subplots.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
They should've just made it 2 movies. There just isn't enough that happens in the book to warrant three, 3 hour movies. Now, we'll get a bunch of shitty filler and more of the love triangle from the last movie. The fact that Bard is going to kill Smaug with a harpoon gun instead of an arrow already drops this movie down to a 6 at best.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
The first movie was pretty good, it follows the story fairly well still. The desolation of smaug is when the filler and changes really become apparent. The whole love-triangle thing and smaug chasing the dwarves was just the worst.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
So much negativity! I enjoyed the first 2 and I'm really looking forward to this one.

Zignor 3_sl

shitlord
I like how so much of the marketing says how this one is "the defining chapter!" It's clear that they are aware that the first two were not nearly as acclaimed as they expected them to be, so they're saying, "Ok, guys. This is really where we get it right, all the rest was just us fucking around!"

I enjoyed the first two well enough, but it's obvious that they're desperately trying to win back the detractors.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database