The Hunt Showdown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cybsled

No, but I've watched Shroud play it. Looks interesting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
game has promise, but its not worth even testing the fucking game in its current condition. load times are way to long, half of the time, the game is bugged out before you even start. I thought PUBG's optimization was bad, this is way worse. Game has a long ways to go imo in order to be ready to play.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider

I was just invited to this closed alpha. Seems intense.

You and your teammate/bot are racing against other humans/bots to defeat bossmob. Boss drops two loots that are locked for a time in which other players see you. If they get loots, you lose and they don't. there are exits that everybody has access to.
Exiting takes time and the timer speeds up if partner is with you.

if you exit, you level up your character.

if you die, you keep xp, but nothing else and try again next game.

Edit: create thread fail. I searched and manual scrolled1. Thanks for merge

Last edited:
  • 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Been playing it a bit, pretty neat idea really. There's some nice tension between wanting to PvE and fight the monster(s) for rewards and wanting to PvP and/or not get PvP'd once you have your monster loot.

Map is really well detailed, but there's only the one map that I've seen. Normal enemies could be a bit more threatening and I wouldn't complain. The only even sort of dangerous one right now is the hive, and that's only if it's under a bridge or inside a room or something and the swarms aggro you through terrain or walls. Everything else you can just knife/melee to death with almost no risk.

Progression system seems a bit questionable, as so far all the unlocks past level 15 or so are just better versions of existing guns. Like, new lever action rifle, but it does 40 damage instead of 35! Not only very boring, but means the match making better be spot fucking on so lower level people don't get roflstomped by superior weaponry.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
This actually "launches" in a few weeks. It's better than it's ever been, and has a nice solo-queue mode finally. They haven't added much that I can tell to the PvE aspects though?

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I was extremely skeptical about this game when a friend bought it for me during the sale and I was not really feeling it at first but after a few games I realized this game is the shit. We just chased two guys down all the way across the map and killed them at the extraction point and took their bounties.

The adrenaline takes me back to the early pubg days.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I really dig the setting and mood, wish I could get into these types of games so i could die early in the game for y'all :D

Hekotat

I really dig the setting and mood, wish I could get into these types of games so i could die early in the game for y'all :D

It's not as bad as you think it is, definitely not as bad as PUBG. You should give it a shot.

Hekotat

Is there a trial or anything of the sort for this?

Not that I'm aware of but they did just do a free weekend right before the Christmas break. I guess the 2 hour return window is a good "trial" through steam.

• 1Like

Hekotat

Not that I'm aware of but they did just do a free weekend right before the Christmas break. I guess the 2 hour return window is a good "trial" through steam.

If you decide to try it out hit me up, it's not nearly as fun solo.

Hekotat

I got some more uncut gameplay clips I can upload later. even though the videos don't show it, the gameplay is intense.