The hunted thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jefferson_sl

shitlord
From FSR
rrr_img_4550.jpg

Port Royal 3, pretty safe he lived in the 1700's. Unless he is a ghost pirate now; then I'm boned.

rrr_img_4550.jpg

Sean_sl

shitlord
The last game I played, or well am in the process of "playing" (so to speak, since you don't really play the game so much as watch it), is the guy from The Walking Dead game. He seems to be just a regular dude. Not too worried. Also he'll probably die to zombies before getting to me.

The last real game I played before that is Far Cry 3. Also not to worried about the main character of that game either...

Before that though was Hitman Absolution. In which case I am totally, royally, completely fucking fucked.

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
Barny the Dinosaur's Hide-and-Go-Seek. I think I can take him.

Silent Hill 2, so James Sunderland would probably be looking for info? Before that it was Hitman, which at least it would be quick.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
The main character from Metro 2033, haven't finished it yet, am at the part where you have to walk with Miller slowly and these weird ooze things are attacking. Damn bastard won't pick up the pace, I'm really low on ammo, and he keeps dying : /

So not sure if the MC gets any cool guy powers, so I feel safe to be able to take him out
tongue.png

tongue.png

Elerion

N00b
Jason Brody.

With money, I could hire guards which aren't complete fucktards, and would probably be fine. Without money, I'm fucked.

Although I'd really like to consider Vaas the main character of that game, in which case I am severely fucked.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
The guy from Mark of the Ninja, otherwise it would probably the terribad Zeus who insisted on going mid. Fucked anyway but it would be fast.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ashe! er, Vaan! or maybe Basch? Regardless, someone with an Esper is going to summon shit inside my apartment when I'm sleeping for double damage to kill me. Zodiac spear up the yin-yang =\

Flank_sl

shitlord
Baldur's gate trilogy (had to run through it after the ee was released). I am being hunted by the god of murder.

Jefferson_sl

shitlord
Playing Minecraft now so...

I think I am pretty screwed, anyone who can punch a tree down should be able to kick my ass. I just started play on a Feed The Beast Direwolf 20 modpack server and while my charecter is not as OP as the Tekkit Mod made him my survival chances are dwindling with every new machine I make.