The Island with Bear Grylls

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
13 prissy looking UK guys are left on an island with obvious gerber bear grylls survival knives. like most of Bears shit, this is staged shit, they're supposed to be 13 ordinary guys with 1 day of survival training.

there aren't any cameramen, instead 3 of them are pro cameramen doing it too, that's "ok" i guess.

the first sign of Bear fuckery is when he admitted that they created a rubber lined pool for water supply and constantly refilled it.

the second sign is when 2 guys some become all crocodile dundee and snared a caimen. it is later revealed that the producers released 2 crocs into the wild to make sure they had food to eat.

also critics says 4 of these "normal joes" have had extreme survival training and 2 of them worked with Bear in the past.

it's pretty boring.

once you watch naked and afraid, nothing compares.

hell, i think survivor is more brutal.

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
13 prissy looking UK guys are left on an island with obvious gerber bear grylls survival knives. like most of Bears shit, this is staged shit, they're supposed to be 13 ordinary guys with 1 day of survival training.

there aren't any cameramen, instead 3 of them are pro cameramen doing it too, that's "ok" i guess.

the first sign of Bear fuckery is when he admitted that they created a rubber lined pool for water supply and constantly refilled it.

the second sign is when 2 guys some become all crocodile dundee and snared a caimen. it is later revealed that the producers released 2 crocs into the wild to make sure they had food to eat.

also critics says 4 of these "normal joes" have had extreme survival training and 2 of them worked with Bear in the past.

it's pretty boring.

once you watch naked and afraid, nothing compares.

hell, i think survivor is more brutal.
Grylls is never going to live down staying in a hotel while supposedly camping out in the wild.

The real deal Ray Mears (who's never been a fan of Grylls) has a new series starting this week on how the early American pioneers survived the wilderness.

BBC Four - How the Wild West Was Won with Ray Mears