The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I swear these fucking ads on Spotify INTENTIONALLY start at specific times based on what I'm doing.

They never start when I'm holding the phone in my hands. So often, they start 15 seconds after I put the phone down and walk away, or put it back in my pocket.

Anybody else ever notice that?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It's interesting seeing the location of ads when you're on satellite internet. For some reason your IP or whatever shows your location as where the signal comes back down to earth instead of where it actually originated from. For a long time all my podcast ads were for Chicago, which is 1000 miles away from me. Then at some point they switched to some town in Colorado which is closer but still 500+ miles away. You have to watch it though because if you go to the Home Depot website or whatever it will try to have you pick up your items in some Chicago store.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Great Episode, I mean it does not reveal any thing we didnt already know, but its fascinating how this secular Liberal, born and raised in Cali, a drugged up Dead Head, has completely changed his world view throughout his lifetime 180.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ossoi Ossoi No. He's not exclusive to Spotify anymore. Reason you ask? Ad revenue. They learned they'll make a FUCKTON more from JRE ads than just having him exclusively. He can now be on any platform. Rumble is currently trying to get a contract with him (they have for a couple years now.)

Chris

Potato del Grande
haha
a483330dab473601775b52ed62c19334.jpg

tucker is performing worse than some cult bitch and way behind that faggot neal brennan

youtube: it's true i swear no one cares
I guess you don't know how time works?

Screenshot_20240422-195549_YouTube.jpg

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I gave Tucker ~40m. He wasn't what I was expecting based on the stereotype in the media, but it wasn't a great conversation that this thread portrayed either.

I don't begrudge his opinion on the atomic bomb usage during WW2, but I think it's quite negative that he seemed dismissive of all the nuance and context surrounding their usage. You can hold the position that nuking civilians is evil but still have the conversation that it might have been the least shitty evil. This is like high school level ethics.

His misunderstanding of scientific theory is where I had to turn it off. It felt like he latched onto the colloquial usage of "theory" so that he could dismiss it and feel safe and comfortable in his creationism.

What were the great parts of this episode?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I gave Tucker ~40m. He wasn't what I was expecting based on the stereotype in the media, but it wasn't a great conversation that this thread portrayed either.

I don't begrudge his opinion on the atomic bomb usage during WW2, but I think it's quite negative that he seemed dismissive of all the nuance and context surrounding their usage. You can hold the position that nuking civilians is evil but still have the conversation that it might have been the least shitty evil. This is like high school level ethics.

His misunderstanding of scientific theory is where I had to turn it off. It felt like he latched onto the colloquial usage of "theory" so that he could dismiss it and feel safe and comfortable in his creationism.

What were the great parts of this episode?
The very end. I don't remember how long, but maybe the last 20 to 30 minutes? He's at his best when he's criticizing the US government, on foreign policy, civil rights and national governance

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The very end. I don't remember how long, but maybe the last 20 to 30 minutes? He's at his best when he's criticizing the US government, on foreign policy, civil rights and national governance
i realized tucker became a trump loyalist when he "feigned" he didn't know who kayleigh mcenany was