The Joel McHale Show with Joel McHale

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

spronk

FPS noob
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Joel McHale Show with Joel McHale

Genre: Comedy, Talk

First aired: 2018-02-18

Cast: Joel McHale

Overview: Trending news, pop culture, social media, original videos and more come together in host Joel McHale's weekly comedy commentary show.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
xKcjHKJzaiMn1viUhMvQlYntQWL.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]The Joel McHale Show with Joel McHale[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Talk[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2018-02-18[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Trending news, pop culture, social media, original videos and more come together in host Joel McHale's weekly comedy commentary show.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Starts today, I guess every sunday? Sort of like a talk soup kinda thing. McHale has said he will never talk about Trump on the show, so I'll watch a few episodes just for a show that promises that (McHale is definitely a left wing guy but thats fine by me).

Also I wanna see more Allison Brie, yes I know about Glow

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
it was great, had a silly grin the whole time watching it. if you don't like the soup, there's absolutely no reason to watch this.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Same formula as The Soup. If you liked that you'll like this.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Shows great, stays true to talk soup. Gf never heard of talk soup and now shes asking all the time when the new episode is out.

Comedy talk show without politics is a nice break. Surprised Paul Fieg didnt make this something else

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Still pretty funny. Still hasn't wasted our time with hackey and unfunny Trump "jokes." Recommend.

Can't believe Paul Fag is anywhere near this given the quality.

Last edited:

joz123

Potato del Grande
Show should just be called "Talk Soup 2". Just wish they would mix up the cameos and not be the same 3 ppl.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I loved Talk Soup / The Soup and I'm enjoying this. I want to be friends with Joel McHale IRL.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Show should just be called "Talk Soup 2". Just wish they would mix up the cameos and not be the same 3 ppl.

Do you have access to more episodes than I do? There have only been 5 episodes and so far we've seen Jason Priestley x2, Kevin Hart, Kristen Bell, Seth Green, Billy Eichner and Eric Bana.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
He just keeps watching episode 1 repeatedly.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users
TV show information provided by The Movie Database