The Kids in the Hall

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Kids in the Hall

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2022-05-12

Creator: Dave Foley, Mark McKinney, Kevin McDonald, Bruce McCulloch, Scott Thompson

Cast: Dave Foley, Bruce McCulloch, Kevin McDonald, Mark McKinney, Scott Thompson

Overview: The iconic Canadian sketch comedy show returns with an exciting new season, a fresh batch of fun, off-beat characters and beloved favorites, and sketches that pack a satirical punch, all laced with the edgy and fearless comedy the Kids are synonymous for.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

Amazon is bringing back the classic Canadian sketch comedy series “The Kids in the Hall.” This will mark Amazon’s first Canadian original series.

The streamer has ordered a new eight-episode season of the series, with original cast members Dave Foley, Kevin McDonald, Bruce McCulloch, Mark McKinney and Scott Thompson returning. The cast will bring back some of their classic characters in the new episodes along with some new ones. The series will be executive produced by “Saturday Night Live” creator Lorne Michaels.

Sterling

El Presidente
Kids In the Hall was awesome. This seems like a crazy long gap though.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
If they are still funny who the fuck cares? I'll watch the show and let you know either way.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I am guessing there wont be as much skit in drag, also probably a lot of jokes about being old fat now.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Watched a few episodes tonight... rofl that Zoom sketch at the end of ep 2, lol.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Full frontal nudity in the first episode. Definitely back. Now to go get some eye bleach.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
These guys actually make convincing aged 50+ women compared to the actual mental illness people out there, they nail the haircuts and mannerisms lol

Yeah that Zoom ending started off slow, but talk about a slow burn.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Caliane

10% through episode 2.

they still got it.

this "drop average" shit. lol.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
First episode over. Verdict: Fantastic. It is the same show and it is glorious.

Walk with me.

• 1Like

Caliane

finished it up. yep just 10/10 the whole way. comedy gold.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

bolok

Trakanon Raider
finished it up. yep just 10/10 the whole way. comedy gold.
Yep plowed through them all when they were released. Solid all the way. Also been working my way through the originals. It had been ages since I watched them last. So much stuff I had forgotten about.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I was hesitant to watch this thinking it would have lost the magic of one of my favorite shows growing up. So glad to hear that's not true.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database