The Last Days of American Crime (2020)

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Last Days of American Crime (2020)

Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller

Director: Olivier Megaton

Cast: Edgar Ramírez, Michael Pitt, Anna Brewster, Sharlto Copley, Tamer Burjaq, Neels Clasen, Tony Caprari, Kate Normington, Ian Bruce, Norman Anstey, Brandon Auret, Daniel Fox, Sean Cameron Michael, Nathan Lynn, Craig Urbani, De Klerk Oelofse, Jonathan Pienaar, Kristen Raath, Shoko Yoshimura, Robert Hobbs, Inge Beckmann, Clayton Boyd, DeVille Vannik, Nhlakanipho Manqele, Candice Weber, Carel Nel, Kevin Otto, Lionel Newton, Tanya van Graan, Stephen Jennings, Jay Anstey, Alonso Grandio, James Richard Marshall, Terence Maynard, Tiyler Kriel, Matt Newman, Bruce Winant, Leandie du Randt, Patrick Bergin, Garth Collins, Grant Ross, Ramey Short, Gerlu Van Der Merwe, Jonathan Boynton-Lee, Vaughn Lucas, Kabelo Bouga Chalatsane, Johann Vermaak, Michael Bierman, Sachi Fujii

Release: 2020-06-05

Runtime: 148

Plot: In the not-too-distant future, as a final response to crime and terrorism, the U.S. government plans to broadcast a signal that will make it impossible for anyone to knowingly break the law.

Fucker

Log Wizard
It's shit. I can't remember one redeeming quality of it. lol

The cast reads like this: Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who?

It is on Netflix. Color me not shocked.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
can someone explain this plot?
Plot: In the not-too-distant future, as a final response to crime and terrorism, the U.S. government plans to broadcast a signal that will make it impossible for anyone to knowingly break the law.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
On one hand, it has Sharlto Copley in it and I like him. He is my favorite African American actor. (Charlize Theron in my favorite AA actress)
On the other hand, everything else; ESPECIALLY Edgar Ramírez as I can't think of a single movie I have seen him in that didn't suck ass.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
can someone explain this plot?

World has gone to shit. Govt. finds a way to mind control people who think of doing any crime into basically being incapacitated. The story is about the day before that is supposed to happen.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
World has gone to shit. Govt. finds a way to mind control people who think of doing any crime into basically being incapacitated. The story is about the day before that is supposed to happen.

Quinten Tarrantino movies are gonna SUUUUUUUUUUUCK

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
150 minute long movies of nothing but feet
giphy.gif

• 1Blown
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database