The Legend of Tarzan- Holy Fucking Cast

Juvarisx

Florida

Samuel L. Jackson, Margot Robbie, Djimon Hounsou, John Hurt, Jim Broadbent, Christoph Waltz, Alexander Skarsg?rd

David Yates is directing he did the last four Harry Potter films, so he is OK.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Samuel Jackson yells his one line in the trailer...

Christopher Waltz is my favorite actor. Will see.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Iceman from Gen Kill is Tarzan? Hmm. Actors certainly have the chops to pull it off, trailer seemed decent. CGI looked clunky though, this will either be really good or fucking awful.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
tumblr_inline_mqlrdoAP881qz4rgp.gif

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Waaaayyyyy too much CGI, the look of this movie is all wrong. Good cast though, but Margot Robbie probably keeps her clothes on
frown.png

Caliane

Waaaayyyyy too much CGI, the look of this movie is all wrong. Good cast though, but Margot Robbie probably keeps her clothes on
frown.png
yup. King kong 2.0.

I am not sure you can make a Tarzan movie in todays climate, and not have it be complete shit. its white imperialism the novelization.

spronk

FPS noob
looks like in this version the glorious african civilization has a stone imperial mega city to rival rome, and is brought down by cannonballs

basically civ 5 except instead of the zulu's nuking everyone else, they get overrun by phalanxes and artillery

I look forward more to what SJWs will say than the actual movie

i also wonder how tarzan gets new pants as he is growing up

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Wow, this movie looks absolutely......boring. Sorry, CGI laden rehash. Nothing compelling here.

spronk

FPS noob
turns out the budget for this movie was $180m

lol

i'm sure people will see this instead of ghostbusters, star trek 3, BFG, Finding Dory, Bourne 5, ID2, or Warcraft

Caliane

Warner brothers looked Lone ranger and John Carter, and thought, "Hey we can't let Disney have all the fun!"

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
That music is very reminiscent ofOnce Upon A Time In The Westwith that harmonica sound.