The Lord Inquisito

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
There is and will only be one Lord Inquisitor.

seru.PNG

sunhillow_sl

shitlord
I was so pumped for the Ultramarines movie. Written by Dan Abnett, some decent voice actors. I think I yelled "For the Emprah!" when that shit arrived in the mail. Then I watched it and was disappoint. It was ok, but not anything near what I hoped.

This looks like it could be leagues better. Maybe if it does well someone will start to consider a big budget effort.

fucker_sl

shitlord
I was so pumped for the Ultramarines movie. Written by Dan Abnett, some decent voice actors. I think I yelled "For the Emprah!" when that shit arrived in the mail. Then I watched it and was disappoint. It was ok, but not anything near what I hoped.

This looks like it could be leagues better. Maybe if it does well someone will start to consider a big budget effort.
you are not alone in this. Ultramarine was such monumental letdown. How on earth they managed to make such atrocious movie is beyond me. Mid '90 videogames had better 3d videos than that. Shows how bad is GWS management of the entire franchise

The lead animator of TLI said in that video: if you think Ultramarines had good animation....don't apply to us

*snickers*

Goatface

they could have just extended some of the dawn of war cinematics out for 90 mins and i would been happier than what we got in Ultramarines.

iirc, way before Ultramarines came out they released a bunch of WIP stuff and that looked really good. guess they didn't have the budget to go that route.

uup2it_sl

shitlord

Same I was all like Kill the alien, burn the heretic and purge the Unclean. then I watched it and still occasionally do but only as I'm sooo desperate for 40k movie. This looks amazing Baneblades, Grey knights dang just make one 40 min battle with them tearing a chaos horde up they don't even need to talk and it would be better then ultramarines.