The Lord of the Rings

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
Celebrimbor meet Halbrand!
I was in no way on board with Halbrand as Sauron, as there are multiple reasons why it wouldn't make sense and they've been going so heavy handed with the hints it seems like it couldn't possibly be anything but misdirection, but since they decided to go with that Southlands Mordor shot last week, it's stupid enough to probably be true.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I agree with you it actually was the worst thing he did. Interestingly the thread from the show is still on here dating back to Dec 2012 and it covers mostly Season 5 part 2, and its a long ass thread.
too bad we never got our original FOH board logs.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This scene also works with the original Elrond.
Movie Elrond, sure, but this Elrond doesn't have the rights to the Silmarillion so he is currently just a mediocre politician.

They actually set it all up for Hildbrand since he made that one sword that all the Numenoreans smiths were in awe of and Gladdy said something about.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
rights to the Silmarillion
I'm something of a smith myself

8uzj6arxtfc31.jpg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I was in no way on board with Halbrand as Sauron, as there are multiple reasons why it wouldn't make sense and they've been going so heavy handed with the hints it seems like it couldn't possibly be anything but misdirection, but since they decided to go with that Southlands Mordor shot last week, it's stupid enough to probably be true.
Im starting to come to the realization that these writers arent creative enough. And everything is so on the nose its gonna be true. Halbrand is Sauron and meteor man is Gandalf. And they will blow their load with the Balrog that will be way out of the timeline of events.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The irony of accusing me of this whilst claiming to have discovered BB before everyone else, lol.
i dont claim to have discovered it, i may have started the thread on it, but i hyped it up every week on that thread, took awhile for everyone to get into it. it was always people who said, "i watched the first episode, it was boring, does it get better?" and i would link the Heisenberg at Tuco's clip and thats pretty much got everyone to check it out again.
with some effort, you may actually be an active member of this board.
someday.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I finally got caught up by just skipping any scene with Theo in it (the mere sight of his face makes me cringe) and am now ready for the finale.

The one thing I'm still fuzzy on is the identity of Slim She-dy. I was buying the whole 'oh they are just Easterlings but now lilly white because having dark skinned people be evil is triggering' schtick but now you have Gozer the Gozarian over here teleporting around and chucking fireballs.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
I finally got caught up by just skipping any scene with Theo in it (the mere sight of his face makes me cringe) and am now ready for the finale.

The one thing I'm still fuzzy on is the identity of Slim She-dy. I was buying the whole 'oh they are just Easterlings but now lilly white because having dark skinned people be evil is triggering' schtick but now you have Gozer the Gozarian over here teleporting around and chucking fireballs.

he is the head priest of the Cult of Sauron or whatever stupid name they have, he mentions at some point (might have been in subtitles) that they seek the being who came from the comet who they believe to be Sauron and their lord. Almost certainly a show misdirect, one of those "they had a prophecy Sauron would return when foreshadowed by the comet" but the twist will be Sauron returned elsewhere (Halbrand) and will only become Sauron when he combines with his other half, like some shitty Power Ranger fanfic. Comet guy is probably just shitty Gandalf but they will never give him a name.

c'mon how can you not laugh at this, its the big titty goth squad who have come to steal mom's spaghetti

ROP_Sauron_BigTittyBitches.png

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Another example of how FOH big brains interpret every post with extreme seriousness

No, you stupid piece of shit, you take everything to a confrontation. You argue. You're defensive. You take sloppy seconds from dogs.

Whatever. I've scrolled past your posts for nearly a year. Winning the AssHat competition was terrible for you. It seems to have made you feel like somewhat of a celebrity here. In reality you are the type of person I am so glad is not part of my world. Is waste of skin and air too extreme? I think not.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
No, you stupid piece of shit, you take everything to a confrontation................ Winning the AssHat competition was terrible for you. It seems to have made you feel like somewhat of a celebrity here.

You're simultaneously so close yet so far away from getting it. The sad thing is you, like so many others here, can only accept one possible reality and will cling to that reality even after being told it's fake.

I'll give you a clue since you obviously need one. "Lebron Jordan"

• 1Salty

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
if you honestly took offence and couldn't see the joke in the above post then clearly nothing of value is lost from you running away from this conversation

I can see how you might think it was a joke. But you're a loser. We have different senses of humour. I'm not running away from the conversation, I'm just not going to continue to talk to you because I find you repugnant.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I can see how you might think it was a joke. But you're a loser. We have different senses of humour. I'm not running away from the conversation, I'm just not going to continue to talk to you because I find you repugnant.

you said you were "all done here" 12 mins ago and yet here you are