The Lord of the Rings

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
that sucks about jack ryan, i've only watched season 1 and really enjoyed it but never got around to season 2

anyways first peek at Orcs in Rings of powa

FVySKjMX0AQ35QJ

FVyOvgtXEAIj5W1
Master race checking in.

spronk

FPS noob

Payne also confirmed that he and McKay already know how The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power will end. The co-showrunner revealed that Prime Video's licensing arrangement dictated that the series will run for 50 hours total, which allowed him and McKay to plan out the entire story up front, right down to the final shot of the final episode. "There are things in the first season that don't pay off until Season 5," Payne added.

10 hours/season, 5 seasons

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Pretty sure LOTR was the story we always wanted to see..

• 13Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I think I'll let the critical drinker take the hit on this one before I even consider watching even one minute of it.

• 6Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just watched the teaser on Amazon. Holy Christ does this look awful. Not just the "diversity" but everyone they show looks like the starting acting yesterday. How can you possibly spend this much to get a product that looks this bad? I mean fuck, Jackson gave them a step by step roadmap for success.

#terribad

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Just watched the teaser on Amazon. Holy Christ does this look awful. Not just the "diversity" but everyone they show looks like the starting acting yesterday. How can you possibly spend this much to get a product that looks this bad? I mean fuck, Jackson gave them a step by step roadmap for success.

#terribad

It looks like some fan made shit.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
yea im out on it. foh + reviewers only mode activated
This is me for every show that's premiered since '19. FOH and RedLetterMedia can deal with this shit.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
"And last of all the mounting wave... took to its bosom Tar-Míriel the Queen, fairer than silver or ivory or pearls." — The Silmarillion, Akallabêth

lol
maybe they saw the name "tar" and assumed she wasnt white.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
maybe they saw the name "tar" and assumed she wasnt white.
She's not even a bad actress, I liked her (well hated her but you were supposed to hate her) as Amanda Waller in Arrow. This is some Fringilla Vigo level casting right here.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
She's not even a bad actress, I liked her (well hated her but you were supposed to hate her) as Amanda Waller in Arrow. This is some Fringilla Vigo level casting right here.
i had to look that one up. never watched Witcher, that sucks pretty hard.