The Lord of the Rings

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hollywood loves to ruin everything made by someone with actual skill. I fully expect there to be black elves and aryan orcs in this adaption.

Gimli will talk about how they seized the means of production from some dwarf king, or something equally dumb, and now the dwarves organize themselves in a mining collective.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
B92BF5DB-7A66-4147-AE77-326CB22936EE.jpeg

But will there be hot interracial orc on elven action? Possible Dwarven cucks?

Last edited:

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LotR based on 2nd Age Numenor, probably late in that period where Numenor had conquered most of ME east of the Misty Mountains and already captured Sauron. Gives the a lot to work with by fashioning the story in a "fall of the roman empire" type way. Having control of the far east / southern ME gives them plenty of opportunity to bring in the browns, which is fine. Just don't "remake" established Numenoreans, like Elendil (who should be around at this time as an adult or kid).

I don't see them doing First Age stuff, since the people of those stories will be too white.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Not gonna' lie. My big bearded dwarf dicking down the gay elf in Dragonage was one of the more hilarious and memorable moments in that game.
My dad did that and kept sending me pics and the dialogue. Was pretty funny.

• 2Worf

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shadow of Mordor thread reignited my interest in the game and Tolkein lore in general. Been on a youtube kick looking into lore. Wasn't really aware of how much world building Tolkein did outside the core books. This isn't necessarily related to the game specifically but kinda cool/interesting.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
"Level 40 Balrog LFG. Can tank but prefer DPS. Mines of Moria bridge preferred but will do upper levels. Claim flaming whip if it drops."

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
This will be about the fall of Numenor, I suppose?
Yeah and the forging of the rings.

Something like Sauron makes the rings in disgise with the elves, Sauron wages war and is defeated/captured by Numenor, Sauron corrupts Numenor leading to it's destruction, refugees from it form the last alliance and defeat Sauron (LotR Prolog).

4 seasons?

• 2Like