The Lottery

Qhue

Trump's Staff

Dystopian quasi post apocalypse tv series... on Lifetime?!?!

So Lifetime wants some of that sweet sweet Walking Dead cash, but naturally because of who they are this apocalypse involves barren women and motherhood.

Cybsled

Children of Men the TV show? ;p Although from the looks of this, I could see some Gattica possibilities as well.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I liked Children of Men, and want to read the book, but that trailer just had me go "meh".

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
it's lifetime, it's gonna suck, i mean come on, the same MO as fox cancelling good sci fi.

Caliane

haha yeah. probably. Definitely have to consider turning in the man card watching it... but its pretty well made. on par with CW stuff. Arrow, Smallville, not quite supernatural probably..
Not as good as Salem, of course.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
haha yeah. probably. Definitely have to consider turning in the man card watching it... but its pretty well made. on par with CW stuff. Arrow, Smallville, not quite supernatural probably..
Not as good as Salem, of course.
Bah, way better than Salem, plus it has Madchen Amick. Honestly it's a great guilty pleasure show.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
pretty shitty so far, acting is pretty horrible from the presidential side/aides and whatever.

main scientist was familiar for some reason, then i figured it was the labcoat, she also played a doctor in grindhouse.

rrr_img_72193.jpg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
anyone still watching this shit? acting is all now worse than nbc dramas and situations are coming out of comedy writers asses, wife and i will give it 1 more eps.