The Missing

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
w1FDeOGoFS1qsSRHlj2Jzp2P0e1.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]The Missing[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Mystery[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2014-10-28[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]A gripping anthological relationship thriller series exploring the emotional fallout of a child's abduction not only on the family but on the wider community, told over two time frames.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Another very solid series from BBC & Starz. First two seasons follow two separate stories featuring the same French detective, looking into child abductions. Binge watched the whole first season in one day I was so into it. The 2nd season is really solid as well.

If anyone is bored looking for a new series, I'd recommend these first two seasons. I believe they are a step above The Fall etc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I can confirm that Blitz is spot on here. My wife and I watched season one a few years ago and were shocked to see a DVD recording of a new episode appear a few weeks ago. We found out that the entire second season was available on Xfinity On Demand and binge it over the next few days. E both agreed that season two blew season one out of the water.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I originally watched season 1 a couple years back when it first released, and skimming through Rotten Tomatoes saw that it had gotten a season 2 way under the radar. Very much worth watching.

It apparently did pretty damn well in the UK, so I am really hoping for a 3rd season.