The Mist

Goatface

[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
iwDmsffJ5qYBxiGTPdwgIKTscKu.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]The Mist[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Mystery[/GENRE], [GENRE]Sci-Fi & Fantasy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2017-06-22[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]A small town family is torn apart by a brutal crime. As they deal with the fallout an eerie mist rolls in, suddenly cutting them off from the rest of the world, and in some cases, each other.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Is this related to the Stephen King one with Thomas Jayne

It's related to that property but I'm not sure if it is directly related to that specific film. The IMDB said it takes place ten years after that film but I don't know how accurate that is.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I watched like the first 20 minutes and decided I'd rather go to bed early last night. I'm gonna see if I maybe just wasn't in the mood but it seemed awful.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
First episode has the mist roll in as folks get split into groups at different locations. Seemed kinda lame but willing to give it a chance to see if it picks up now that the character introductions are out of the way.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The first episode was fucking awful. They nailed the entire tumblr social justice spectrum of complete faggotry in one episode.

The second and third episodes are available for download, but I didn't give a shit to watch them.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I am just hoping the otherkin friend gets eaten first.

• 1Solidarity

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I watched the first three last night. I didn't think it was that bad. I loved the movie. Some interesting "Wtf" is happening in Episode 2 and 3.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think the otherkin raped the girl not the jock kid. I have only seen the first two episodes.

• 1Like

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, they signaled that pretty hard from the start.

The movie is one of my favorites and I love hearing people's reaction to that ending. Will probably watch this no matter how bad it gets.

• 1Like

Rime

<Donor>
This show is hot garbage.

The real monster is humans!111!1!11!

With just enough spooky stuff thrown in to keep you wondering if maybe... just maybe, this will be the episode something awesome shows up. So far, our biggest 'monster' was a Moth that crawls inside of your ear.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Well I watched the latest on demand. I didn't stay interested. Some black misty thing killed one kid and then left the other one alone because I am sure it is carrying a mist baby (The one from the party who woke up with blood everywhere) so alien baby was known by Misty black Mist.

Yeah this show sucks.

• 1Worf