The Monster Truck, Badass Sword, and Corona Virus Mega Thread

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
Share life hacks to help get through this Corona virus nonsense.

Or if you're not into that, let's talk about swords. Or monster trucks. Or swords and monster trucks.

So what are y'all using to stab people / crush cars / wipe your ass with?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
If I have to stick them its going to be with this, love this machete used them for years in the woods surveying in my younger days.

We use Amazon subscribe and save monthly shipments and my laziness not skipping shipments has paid off since we have 3 cases of TP and 3 cases of wipes.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm going to wipe my ass with the $1M Bloomberg is going to give me.

The fucked up state of American economics.

Take Michael Bloomberg. Suppose for a moment he really did just decide, "Instead of running this shitty doomed presidential bid, Imma just give everyone a million bucks." Things that are fucked up about this:

1. That he can do it. The guy can just give everyone a million bucks. Like it COULD be done. Student loan debt? Taken care of. Mortgage? No problem. Medical bills? Covered. Basically (keep reading) almost every middle class or poor problem people have just gets fucking solved overnight.

2. It would destroy the economy and our way of life. You'd have inflation like there's no tomorrow. Money would become worth far less. If it didn't (and even if it did) you'd have businesses just shutting down as no one showed up to work. Why be a police if you have a million bucks? Why flip burgers? Why work retail? Why deliver food or drive an uber? All the little things in the society that you need to have happen would stop happening. Because who wants to work a shit job if you're a millionaire.

It's one of those "the antidote is worse than the poison" situations and it's fucked up that we have to live like this.

This is why we need a robot underclass to do all this shit for us so we can all live like white rastas.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I was hoping someone would post that video I saw of the dude working out at the gym with a sword.

drychnath

Golden Knight of the Realm
Katana style blade with monkey etched bronze scabbard and monkey theme fittings
20200321_130019.jpg
20200321_130033.jpg
20200321_130052.jpg
20200321_130039.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Brad2770

I like swords, but this is the only one I own. I’m a nerd, I know.

C390508F-8613-4C1B-8BCB-98BFC8655633.jpeg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This is the one I was talking about. Can't remember if i saw it here or somewhere else. This is a motherfucker preparing for the zombie apocalypse.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user