Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Mosquito Coast

Genre: Drama, Action & Adventure

First aired: 2021-04-30

Creator: Neil Cross, Tom Bissell

Cast: Justin Theroux, Melissa George, Logan Polish, Gabriel Bateman

Overview: Allie Fox—a brilliant inventor and stubborn idealist—uproots his family for a dangerous quest through Mexico to flee the U.S. government and find safety.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
wow, how are they gonna make a film like this in wokeworld? the Harrison Ford flick was pretty intense.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Im interested in it. Apple TV has had really good original programming and Justin Theroux is a pretty good actor.

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I enjoyed the movie back in the day, is there enough there to drag it out into a full season, let alone two?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Also, Helen Mirren was a fucking babe.
its been like over 30 years since i rented this from the video store. but isnt the premise, that Ford builds a giant refrigerator in the amazon jungle and it somehow corrupts all the natives?

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
its been like over 30 years since i rented this from the video store. but isnt the premise, that Ford builds a giant refrigerator in the amazon jungle and it somehow corrupts all the natives?
Not exactly as I remember but I watched it a long time ago too. I thought that he built his machine and brought some nice tech to a native village, improving their quality of life. But then things went to shit when some scumbag drug runners with AKs moved in.

• 1Like
TV show information provided by The Movie Database