The most amazing monologues ever

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Fuck it, this is my RR legacy. Dialogue is also fair game.

Doug MacRay: She's not my kid. Did she say that it was? I mean, come on, cut it out. All you give a fuck about is coke and Xbox and now you're trying say you care about Shyne, come on.

James Coughlin: You know what your fucking problem is, you think you're better than people. Mister fucking clean, mister goddamn high and mighty. That's what you think, but you grew up right here. Same rules that I did.

Doug MacRay: Who the fuck do you think you are? You're gonna let me or not let me do shit. Here's a little fucking cheat sheet for you. Its never gonna be me and you and your sister and Shyne playing house up there. You got it? Get that in your fucking head! I'm tired of your fucking one way bullshit. You wanna see me again? You can come visit me down in Florida.

OR

I've known adventures, seen places you people will never see, I've been Offworld and back... frontiers! I've stood on the back deck of a blinker bound for the Plutition Camps with sweat in my eyes watching the stars fight on the shoulder of Orion...I've felt wind in my hair, riding test boats off the black galaxies and seen an attack fleet burn like a match and disappear. I've seen it, felt it...!

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Hold your ground, hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you *stand, Men of the West!*

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Youtube videos are blocked at work so I can't tell if this was posted or not, but here it is anyway.

Les Grossman's rant to the Flaming Dragon from Tropic Thunder:

Okay Flaming Dragon, fuckface. First, take a big step back... and literally fuck your own face! I don't know what kind of pan-Pacific bullshit power play you're trying to pull here, but Asia, Jack, is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down an ungodly fucking firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the fucking United Nations and get a fucking binding resolution to keep me from fucking destroying you. I am talking scorched-earth, motherfucker! I will massacre you! I will fuck you up! [hangs up] [to assistant] Can you find out who that was?

Fazana_sl

shitlord
How did you numpties get to this many posts without including THE scene. Including the buildup as it's worth it for the payoff.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The best monologue in the Godfather Trilogy (from the beginning to 1:00):

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Every other monologue in the history of film pales in comparison to this, the king of all monologues. /Thread

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Fuckin kids these days
tongue.png