The Mule (2018)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: The Mule (2018)

Tagline: Nobody Runs Forever

Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller

Director: Clint Eastwood

Cast: Clint Eastwood, Bradley Cooper, Michael Peña, Laurence Fishburne, Andy García, Jackie Prucha, Alison Eastwood, Dianne Wiest, Joe Knezevich, Taissa Farmiga, Austin Freeman, Victor Rasuk, Robert LaSardo, Saul Huezo, Lee Coc, Eugene Cordero, Noel Gugliemi, Charles Lawlor, Clifton Collins Jr., Daniel Moncada, Ignacio Serricchio, Caroline Avery Granger, Diego Cataño, Loren Dean, Manny Montana, Lobo Sebastian, Dayna Beilenson, Tess Malis Kincaid, Paul Alayo, Scott Paulsen, Scott Dale, Jill Flint, Almendra Fuentes, Katie Gill, Monica Mathis, Sparrow Nicole, Devon Ogden, Mia Rio, Ashani Roberts

Release: 2018-12-14

Runtime: 116

Plot: Earl Stone, a man in his 80s who is broke, alone, and facing foreclosure of his business when he is offered a job that simply requires him to drive. Easy enough, but, unbeknownst to Earl, he’s just signed on as a drug courier for a Mexican cartel. He does so well that his cargo increases exponentially, and Earl hit the radar of hard-charging DEA agent Colin Bates.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
so what did everyone think of this

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I saw it in the theater , thought it was great. But I'm a fan of Eastwood.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Thought it was pretty good. Not something I'd watch a second time, but I don't regret watching it.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
good enough watch, not as good as his other "ethnic" movie gran torino

it suffers b/c he has no one to play off of, cuz he's just in a fucking car

if they made it 30% garage load em up scenes, it woulda been bombastic

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Pretty mediocre and has a rather poor screenplay, but it's one of Eastwood's best performances. Good 'dad movie' and makes for a suitable lazy movie viewing.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Two really. He hires some hookers I assume at one point but doesn't show anything, and there's another where the Cartel boss hooks him up with two women at a party. You get to see two sets of tits, one of the women's and Eastwood's old man saggy skin ones.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database