The Netflix Thread

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I heard the first season was good on Enola. I thought they were series not movies

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Netflix finally getting some good Tv shows:
Newest one:
2024-04-18 16.46.18 www.netflix.com c0dde8a8afca.png

Been on Netflix for a few months now, for anyone who hasn't noticed or seen it posted previously:
2024-04-18 16.46.52 www.netflix.com b4657ebd13fd.png

The Pacific too. Hopefully Generation Kill soon.

spronk

FPS noob

they added 9m new subs (compared to an expected < 2m) most of them probably people who lost access to family plans. that probably will start winding down end of this year and prices will keep going up

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Netflix finally getting some good Tv shows:
Newest one:
View attachment 525322

Been on Netflix for a few months now, for anyone who hasn't noticed or seen it posted previously:
View attachment 525323

The Pacific too. Hopefully Generation Kill soon.
They've been putting HBO stuff on recently.

Didn't Black Sails end with them saying the main dude was a fag who went off to live with his lover or some shit?

Show had some nice tits though.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>

they added 9m new subs (compared to an expected < 2m) most of them probably people who lost access to family plans. that probably will start winding down end of this year and prices will keep going up

Blizzard did the same thing when they became full on buttfucking failures.

• 1Like

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wtf . I was going to watch this show because yay pirates, but now WTF.
There is no gay sex scenes or even overt gay characters, that I remember, it's just hinted at, in parts (there is girl/girl stuff though).

The first 2 seasons are great, the 3rd season is still good, and the 4th season is above average when compared with most everything on TV today. Plus it has one of the best intro's ever made.

• 1Like