The North Water

spronk

FPS noob
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The North Water

Genre: Drama, Mystery

First aired: 2021-07-15

Creator: Andrew Haigh

Cast: Colin Farrell, Jack O'Connell, Stephen Graham, Tom Courtenay, Peter Mullan

Overview: Henry Drax is a harpooner and brutish killer whose amorality has been shaped to fit the harshness of his world, who will set sail on a whaling expedition to the Arctic with Patrick Sumner, a disgraced ex-army surgeon who signs up as the ship’s doctor. Hoping to escape the horrors of his past, Sumner finds himself on an ill-fated journey with a murderous psychopath. In search of redemption, his story becomes a harsh struggle for survival in the Arctic wasteland.

spronk

FPS noob
The North Water, premieres July 15th on AMC+ in USA and BBC in UK i think. 10 episodes total.

looks cool, like one of those "people in the 1800s in weird fucking places go nuts". You pretty much never see a show anymore just starring dudes being dudes so kinda surprised this got approved.

I still haven't watched The Terror, I think thats sorta similar but this one stars Colin Ferrell

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Decent miniseries, it has a The Terror season 1 vibe with good actors. Writing isn't always there but it's a good watch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just watched this and its really well made. I think this might be the best performance of Colin Ferrel's career. Definitely a creepy ass dude in this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ome

Molten Core Raider
For those of us who watched season 1 of The Terror is this significantly better and more brutal?

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
You pretty much never see a show anymore just starring dudes being dudes so kinda surprised this got approved.
They'll probably have them murder some eskimos again like they did in The Terror.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I can't wait to get baked as shit and give this a watch this weekend. Watching The Lighthouse high as hell is one of the best movie/TV experiences I've had in the last 5-10 years.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This show is fucking fantastic. Can't believe nobody really talked about it/saw it.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I can't wait to get baked as shit and give this a watch this weekend. Watching The Lighthouse high as hell is one of the best movie/TV experiences I've had in the last 5-10 years.
So you smoked some amazing weed? Cause that movie sober is fucking retarded.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database