Poll The Official Presidential Debate Thread (MON 9 PM EST 9/26/2016)

Greatest Debate of All Time

• Yes

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Yes sort of.

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Yes why not.

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Yes, I agree.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I am a faggot and I will not be watching the debate.

Votes: 13 28.9%

• Total voters

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
No words to describe the amazing expectation.

Format
- No Commercial Breaks.
- Topics for Discussion
  • America's Direction
  • Achieving Prosperity
  • Securing America
- Moderator Lester Holt, Anchor, NBC Nightly News

- Candidates

Hillary Clinton
Donald Trumpator

Pls sticky.

Thank you mod-god.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
maxresdefault.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Trump will be accused of sexism at least once. There will be a 1 minute pause for Hillary to hock a phlegm ball.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Trump is going to be cool calm and collected. Hillary will start with the attacks and they will bounce off because he won't react to them.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Body is ready for the bloodbath. Trump is rattled so easily and gets nothing but velvet mitten treatment from the media its gonna be a walk in the park for Hilldog.

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Are you accusing me of trolling? We just live in different worlds. In my world he's gotten 3 billion in free advertising, velvet treatment, and has a paid staffer on the air at CNN his camp is directly feeding lines to. You I assume think Hillary is the one getting velvet treatment because the media reports facts about Trump on occasion.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Are you accusing me of trolling? We just live in different worlds. In my world he's gotten 3 billion in free advertising, velvet treatment, and has a paid staffer on the air at CNN his camp is directly feeding lines to. You I assume think Hillary is the one getting velvet treatment because the media reports facts about Trump on occasion.

Which candidate had a 2 day attack based off the statement "my African American"?
Was that Hillary, wasn't it?

• 2Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
lmao...

• 2Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maybe I should have said shilling.

Except "shilling used to mean something" doesn't work, because the shilling for Hillary puts all other shilling to shame.

• 2Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
3 am here. Fuck that shit. Tell us Trump won the debate so we can point and laugh like we did when you elected Bush. Twice.