The O'Reilly is Out at Fox News Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldbased

> Than U
Pretty sure he wanted out. The past year was nothing but him rolling his eyes every night acting as if he didn't gaf.
Pretty sure Hot Chocolate was just his way of saying please I've made hundreds of millions of dollars and got 15 books. Let me go play golf FFS.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Couple things, the radio show guys I listen too know Oreilly and talked about how he had the shittiest agent in the world. His show alone was bringing in 400 million a year for fox, this doesn't include any of his audience that tuned in early / stayed after this show was over. Oreilly was only paid something like 17 million a year. What an idiot.

Also if his show was bringing in 400 million fox must have thought he was guilty as shit to cut ties.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Couple things, the radio show guys I listen too know Oreilly and talked about how he had the shittiest agent in the world. His show alone was bringing in 400 million a year for fox, this doesn't include any of his audience that tuned in early / stayed after this show was over. Oreilly was only paid something like 17 million a year. What an idiot.

Also if his show was bringing in 400 million fox must have thought he was guilty as shit to cut ties.
He was part of the old school rich media guys. Dems and Cons a like all loved to grab everyone by the pussy and eat pizza. They are ALL Cosby as far as I am concerned.
OUT OUT OUT with them all. In with the new social tri gender media. Long live spandex!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they need another cranky old fuck to replace him so his cranky old fuck audience wont notice.

i nominate

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.