The "Out Of Control Fire" Thread.

TheBeagle

<Donors Crew>
26d 16h 53m
Great. How many more liberal, middle class assholes are going to have their house burned and their taxes raised in the next month and just say fuck it and move to Texas? The answer....a lot.

The real question is how many get red pilled after arrival and how many spread their brain rot and try to ruin my lands.

Lanx

Baronet of the Realm
57d 23h 41m
On a related note, how dumb do you have to be to still be anti-Trump and live in Cali??? Cali the most anti-Trump state and they have had a flood, a hwy1 destroy, multiple fires, and then the current expose of rape that their entire economy is based on. Time to vote red, or you gonna be ded.

Gravel

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
28d 20h 43m
Holy shit, that picture on the 405 is nuts (the one with Getty on it)!

Glad I took my wife to the Getty museum over the summer, because that motherfucker is probably gone.

Chanur

Not Soygen
<Donor All-Stars>
39d 21h 15m
I drove this freeway every damn day when I lived in Cali. I heard the Getty Center is being burned up too which is a shame. I am glad I got to see it though. My cousin sent some pictures and its pretty close to his place too.

Reactions: chthonic-anemos

Gravel

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
28d 20h 43m
One of my coworkers just flew back into LAX this morning. Normally would take the 405, but instead I think had to take the 10 maybe (although I heard part of it may have been closed too?), up the 15? I honestly have no idea how many hours it's taking her to get home. Probably still on the road, to be honest.

Comrade Araysar

Russian Turdgod
<Banned>
Thought about going to work this morning (i drive up the 405 from OC to Culver City) but was too lazy. Now I wish I did. I might never see a fire this cool ever again