The Pareto principle of love

Titan_Atlas

General Atlas
<Prior Amod>
22d 10h 51m
I posit that the reason that feminism is destroying Western society is due to the Pareto principle. Power is a dynamic in all human interaction and historically there was a balance with winners and losers, situationally.

Very simply, women's Lib pushed for parity in a fight that was already equal, just not materially. The balance got skewed in women's favor and now we are seeing the results of that imbalance.

Case in point sluts, or the typical empowered female. Men have clearly not driven the prevailing viewpoint and women have taken this car Thelma and Louise style straight to the cliff. 20% of the men are nailing 80% of the women. We have some factual statistics that can confirm this hypothesis from dating websites and apps.

The ignorant negative is stated as such. Independent woman spends her 20's fucking whoever she wants. She racks up 30-40 lays. But statistically we know that 80% of those are with the 20% of men who are getting all the pussy. So let's assume said men are, decent looking, last longer due to sensitivity, are more practiced in the bedroom, are good communicators. So, 80% of a woman's experiences are good to great. Now these men have no incentive to settle down, or very rarely do and with an extraordinary woman. These women, let's call them 7's and 8's are completely destroying their future chances for love. Because most likely, they are learning they don't want "players" and when they hit their late 20's and early 30's have matured enough they are going to settle for a nice and decent man.

This is the problem, sex is a very intimate and important part of a marriage. This guy, who is likely less experienced and just flat worse in bed than the majority of man whores she's been plowed by, is now measured by them. I think largely this is a relationship killer and women's equality was really women's self destruction.

iannis

Chairman Meow
35d 22h 58m
My gender struggle is real.

A woman has three things. This ain't fair but it's how it is. She's got her looks, her reputation, and her personality. Important in that order.

problems happen when they stop guarding their reputation.

men are not immune. Their funda!metals are different, but the problems are similar.

Equality is a very good thing that has enriched us all. This idea of a functional 1:1 parity is silly though, and ultimately harmful. It is a direct driver of degredation.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
28d 23h 0m
I think it's more that women are so "empowered" as to not believe in getting married when they're younger. The problem is men value looks, and youth amplifies good looks. As a woman ages her attractiveness declines in many cases. While what women end up wanting is stability and providing, for most men this increases with age.

End result by the time women hit their mid 30's or 40's and want to find a husband and start a family the men in their age bracket aren't interested becuase they're tapping 20-something ass (which still doesn't want to get married, but are attracted to the power and affluence).

I believe there was an article about this. Calling it "Generation Spinnster".

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Moderation Tools>
74d 23h 40m
Honestly I think it's a byproduct of the internet. Shit like Tender and dating app have turned into validation and attention for women, even if ugliest fattest skankiest of sluts can hop on a dating add and receive hundreds of potential suitors, granted even then 99% of these men only want to ejaculate and bounce but these people get so much thirsty attention they have a hyper-inflated price on what their pussy is really worth.

Fat McNasty is a 4 but due to the online attention bitch thinks she's an 8 and is allowed to fuck 8-9-10's, hell the 8-9-10's might even swipe right because they are looking for the first hole they can unload into and get on with their day. As this trend continues the 1-7's get more than more thirsty, they are writing these nasty bitches and getting ignored. When a 4 bitch isn't fucking a 6 dude then there are problems in the system.

Before when people had no apps and cell phones they had to go out to get pussy and the shelf life of bitches were even lower then.

Dom

Anyone that takes this more serious than they would a bunch of middle-aged spinsters talking about the problems with misogynistic teenage boys and the rise of Nazis is an imbecile. It is divorced of anything close to rationality, or related perspective, and is indulgent in its insecure bigotry. You'll find equally qualified analysis in a bunch of crack addicts talking about the flaws in corporate America.

This is the same sort of "I know best" that is plaguing so many other issues we face now. If you actually give a shit about any of this, sit down and talk with the women in your life about it. You will not find useful discussion here of all places.

iannis

Chairman Meow
35d 22h 58m
I understand the thought but don't think it's true in this case.

nothing irrational about pareto, or the observation that it applies to online communication, importantly mating. This is a new form of courtship.

It's just kinda how it is though. These are observations, not solutions, and I think that's why the real and valid critique is not applicable in this sense.

Generation spinster is actually real. The question is, is it a problem? Maybe it isnt. NExt, how could it be mitigated? Maybe it cant.

iannis

Chairman Meow
35d 22h 58m
If a woman wants to get married step one is to not sling her pussy around for free. I know women irl, I promise I do, and I am confident they would all agree with this statement.

they don't want man whores for husbands either. Man whores cheat.

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Moderation Tools>
74d 23h 40m
I don't know why this is some bullshit principle or the thesis of some random faggot. As I said the internet has given 2's the attention of 8-9-10's so they think they are worth vastly more than they are. Pretty simple.

Reactions: iannis

iannis

Chairman Meow
35d 22h 58m
Women have a greater opportunity to be sluts than they have since the 1960's. It turns out that men don't want to marry a slut. They absolutely love fucking them, but question if that would be a good mother to their children.

This observation passes for misogony these days.

Well, ok then.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
22d 15h 16m
I posit that the reason that feminism is destroying Western society is due to the Pareto principle. Power is a dynamic in all human interaction and historically there was a balance with winners and losers, situationally.

Very simply, women's Lib pushed for parity in a fight that was already equal, just not materially. The balance got skewed in women's favor and now we are seeing the results of that imbalance.

Case in point sluts, or the typical empowered female. Men have clearly not driven the prevailing viewpoint and women have taken this car Thelma and Louise style straight to the cliff. 20% of the men are nailing 80% of the women. We have some factual statistics that can confirm this hypothesis from dating websites and apps.

The ignorant negative is stated as such. Independent woman spends her 20's fucking whoever she wants. She racks up 30-40 lays. But statistically we know that 80% of those are with the 20% of men who are getting all the pussy. So let's assume said men are, decent looking, last longer due to sensitivity, are more practiced in the bedroom, are good communicators. So, 80% of a woman's experiences are good to great. Now these men have no incentive to settle down, or very rarely do and with an extraordinary woman. These women, let's call them 7's and 8's are completely destroying their future chances for love. Because most likely, they are learning they don't want "players" and when they hit their late 20's and early 30's have matured enough they are going to settle for a nice and decent man.

This is the problem, sex is a very intimate and important part of a marriage. This guy, who is likely less experienced and just flat worse in bed than the majority of man whores she's been plowed by, is now measured by them. I think largely this is a relationship killer and women's equality was really women's self destruction.
So you're mad that you are a bad lay and this is the woman's problem because she's had better dick than you? How about you step your game up.