The Pareto principle of love

Dom

Blackwing Lair Raider
Reactions
7,940 1,609 0 0
Nobody is going to argue that the drastic shift in the dynamics of gender in our current society are causing problems for both genders. But the way I see it being approached here and elsewhere is the equivalent of a Carolina farmer telling blacks that they had it better when they were picking cotton. It's twisting a modicum of a good point into a twisted motive that is divorced of consideration for those being discussed.

That the thread was started by someone with an avatar of the US president draped in the American flag shows just how fucking disgusting the idea of liberty has become to those that claim to admire it.

How many pages until we get someone suggesting that the Muslims have the right of it while they're in another thread advocating that those Muslims be carpet bombed for their stone-age mentalities?

Want to go back to older gender-roles? Go break your back for decades and throw your lives away in pointless wars and never speak up in such a whiny manner as this thread. Or bottle your opinions up inside until you inevitably blow your brains out in the garage, that way you can be a real man that a pure woman truly deserves, at least until your wife Betty Draper just goes and fucks the neighbour anyway as she's a human being driven by stupid decisions no matter what decade it is.

BoozeCube

Orange Man Bad
<Prior Amod>
36d 7h 57m
Reactions
40,085 4,943 0 0
Nobody is going to argue that the drastic shift in the dynamics of gender in our current society are causing problems for both genders. But the way I see it being approached here and elsewhere is the equivalent of a Carolina farmer telling blacks that they had it better when they were picking cotton. It's twisting a modicum of a good point into a twisted motive that is divorced of consideration for those being discussed.

That the thread was started by someone with an avatar of the US president draped in the American flag shows just how fucking disgusting the idea of liberty has become to those that claim to admire it.

How many pages until we get someone suggesting that the Muslims have the right of it while they're in another thread advocating that those Muslims be carpet bombed for their stone-age mentalities?

Want to go back to older gender-roles? Go break your back for decades and throw your lives away in pointless wars and never speak up in such a whiny manner as this thread. Or bottle your opinions up inside until you inevitably blow your brains out in the garage, that way you can be a real man that a pure woman truly deserves, at least until your wife Betty Draper just goes and fucks the neighbour anyway as she's a human being driven by stupid decisions no matter what decade it is.

iannis

Chairman Meow
<Donors Crew>
14d 7h 21m
Reactions
14,164 644 0 0

Perfectly fair.

I wouldn't even say that sluts should stop being sluts. Thank god for sluts!

It's just that trying to slut it up in your 20's like a man, and then settling down to have a kid in your 30's (like.. a man?) isn't going to work out so fucking (pun!) well.

What they should be is aware that this could come back to bite them in the ass. They just write themselves!

Dom

Blackwing Lair Raider
Reactions
7,940 1,609 0 0
It's just that trying to slut it up in your 20's like a man, and then settling down to have a kid in your 30's (like.. a man?) isn't going to work out so fucking (pun!) well.

What they should be is aware that this could come back to bite them in the ass. They just write themselves!
This is assuming that slutting it up in their 20's doesn't keep them more faithful in a concrete relationship in their 30's as they don't have pent up curiosities that come from only having had one partner in their lives (who is probably a shitty lay).

Regardless, people are free to make their own choices. The smart ones know to not just fuck everything that moves anyways, and the stupid ones are going to do stupid things with the knowledge or without. Since when has a dumb slut been dissuaded by shame?

Anyways, the discussion about modern gender issues that should be taking place here is the one boys/men are facing, because there are some pretty serious issues going on right now for both genders, and at least more than 2% of the forum would have a clue about what life is like for guys and how it influences their choices rather than what women have to face now.

Mario Speedwagon

Shitpost Plumber
<Moderation Tools>
17d 21h 36m
Reactions
40,628 2,093 0 0
This is assuming that slutting it up in their 20's doesn't keep them more faithful in a concrete relationship in their 30's as they don't have pent up curiosities that come from only having had one partner in their lives (who is probably a shitty lay).
lmao

Have you ever met a woman?

SeanDoe1z1

Blackwing Lair Raider
28d 23h 25m
Reactions
4,426 223 0 0
Pimply faced EQ nerd reporting in,

I don't get the "flat worse in bed" line. Think your physicality and overall social awareness has way more to do with it, sex* isn't that complicated. I was late to the game and realized pretty quickly the game was just a meat factory of lonely women and men. One night of debauchery in Savannah, I ended up with this hot 30something that couldn't get over the fact she was banging some 24 year old. Youth goes both ways.

I was always in male dominated circles though (engineering program in HS, athletics, military) in my early youth. Most of the women that would gravitate in my life were just drunk bimbos. Cool on paper, bad in real life. When I found marriage material it was a pretty easy decision.

Last edited:

Locnar

Knight of the Realm
6d 3h 48m
Reactions
333 39 0 0
I wonder how this all plays out in the Lesbian world

Cybsled

Vyemm Raider
8d 11h 20m
Reactions
2,708 788 0 0
This thread is stupid. Everything happening is the result of millions of years of genetics and to pretend interactions are much different than in the past is naive. Ogg the Caveman dealt with the same shit as Jason the auto mechanic in terms of the opposite sex at its core. The only thing that has changed is our culture evolved to the point where we don't have laws that allow the murdering or banishing people who don't adhere to (insert cultural norm regarding sexuality here). I say laws because people still do murder and banish people over shit like this, but the difference now is that is a crime (which is a good thing, unless you are some religious asshat who thinks "honor killings" are a good thing, in which case seek professional help and join the 21st century).

7d 22h 43m
Reactions
556 69 0 0
This thread is stupid. Everything happening is the result of millions of years of genetics and to pretend interactions are much different than in the past is naive. Ogg the Caveman dealt with the same shit as Jason the auto mechanic in terms of the opposite sex at its core. The only thing that has changed is our culture evolved to the point where we don't have laws that allow the murdering or banishing people who don't adhere to (insert cultural norm regarding sexuality here). I say laws because people still do murder and banish people over shit like this, but the difference now is that is a crime (which is a good thing, unless you are some religious asshat who thinks "honor killings" are a good thing, in which case seek professional help and join the 21st century).
Welcome to another Titan_Autism thread.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Donor All-Stars>
44d 14h 30m
Reactions
55,490 1,381 0 0
yes

iannis

Chairman Meow
<Donors Crew>
14d 7h 21m
Reactions
14,164 644 0 0
Muslims have the right of it.

it's like hitler.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
<Donors Crew>
9d 5h 39m
Reactions
14,380 767 0 0

So....sexbots then? Everyone knows sexbots / AI are going to make this tons of times worse.

I remember back when I was in High School some chick was talking about how women have it so bad and need equality.

So I asked about equal responsibility. Me being in HS and a male, I had to sign up for selective service being a senior. I asked her if women should have to sign up for that and she's like..well no because I'm female.

Women want all the benefits but none of the responsibility that goes with it. I know there are women in the military but until they have to sign up under the law (responsibility) why do they get to share all the benefits? Should they not go hand in hand under the banner of "Equality"?

zzeris

Vermin Supreme
<Donors Crew>
31d 23h 41m
Reactions
13,606 328 0 0
they don't want man whores for husbands either. Man whores cheat.
Many, many, many women think they can fix anything that's not mechanical. A cheating man just hasn't found the right woman. It's not until they start to live the issue that a cheating man becomes a problem...way too late in the relationship. I've known many a woman that didn't give a damn about the ring and still wanted long term with same dude. The rest of your thoughts is top kek though.