The Peripheral

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
4.33 star(s) Rating: 4.33/5 6 Votes
Title: The Peripheral

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Drama

First aired: 2022-10-21

Creator: Jonathan Nolan, Lisa Joy

Cast: Gary Carr, Chloë Grace Moretz, Jack Reynor, Charlotte Riley, JJ Feild, Adelind Horan, T'Nia Miller, Alex Hernandez, Louis Herthum, Chris Coy, Melinda Page Hamilton, Katie Leung, Austin Rising, Eli Goree, Alexandra Billings, Julian Moore-Cook

Overview: Follow Flynne Fisher, a woman trying to hold together the pieces of her broken family in a forgotten corner of tomorrow's America. Flynne is smart, ambitious, and doomed. She has no future. Until the future comes calling for her.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This is suddenly being advertised everywhere.

1662659427888.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This is one of the William Gibson books I haven't read, so I ordered the novel.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I got about 20% through yesterday before falling asleep. Not because of the book, it was just late. Haven't re-watched the trailer since reading though. Some things are immediate "well they aren't going to be able to do that!" but could do similar concepts.

spronk

FPS noob
looks cool but its Nolan/Joy from Westworld so its gonna peter out rapidly, but should be a visual feast

i think they are working on Fallout for Amazon after this (shooting now)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
I one hand, I'd love a hardcore Fallout world. On the other, I get the horrifying feeling that somehow, someway, only Trannies and homosexuals end up surviving nuclear fallout.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Yeah I got about 20% through yesterday before falling asleep. Not because of the book, it was just late. Haven't re-watched the trailer since reading though. Some things are immediate "well they aren't going to be able to do that!" but could do similar concepts.
You haven't missed anything. Just another trash tv show.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Shit didn't know this was out, really hoping some good tv shows come out. I haven't gave HoTD or LOTR after reading tho threads

Homsar

I enjoy it but the fight scenes are really terrible, the mercs or whatever are so easy to kill it was silly. They have all this tech and blindly just walk up like there is no training and are just fodder

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I may start this tonight to see how much they changed from the book. Not that the book impressed me a whole lot but there were cool things going on. Looking forward to it either way.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I may start this tonight to see how much they changed from the book. Not that the book impressed me a whole lot but there were cool things going on. Looking forward to it either way.
They changed the main 'point' of the book but it's still enough like what you read to keep up with what is going on. I'm not sure how non-readers will be able to figure out WTF this early.

Homsar

Never read the book and obviously I have no idea what's real if anything

TV show information provided by The Movie Database