The Predator (2018)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
2.00 star(s) Rating: 2.00/5 12 Votes
Title: The Predator (2018)

Tagline: You'll Never See Him Coming

Genre: Horror, Science Fiction, Action, Adventure

Director: Shane Black

Release: 2018-08-02

Plot: The newest sequel/reboot to Predator.

• 5Barf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

ohkcrlho

Saw this photo of the cast and doesn't give me high hopes for this movie.

C5HugjjUEAAzWIn.jpg

A fucking kid???REALLY?

Last edited:
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
What's the problem with a kid in the cast? Who else would those adults be a Predator towards? The woman I guess? Hollywood did that to death in 2017 though, have to change it up.

• 17Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 18 users

ohkcrlho

How do you want to bet the kid will do some bullshit, like ani in TPM? Like killing a predator or some shit like that?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I think the kid will be a survivor, kinda like the girl in Aliens. He wont be killing anyone

I got faith. The director is Shane Black who did rewrites on the original 1987 script and also acted in that movie. He knows Predator. He also directed Iron Man 3 which by no means is a cinematic masterpiece but at least it shows he can handle an action movie.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Uhh NOPE:

The Predator (film) - Wikipedia

• Jacob Tremblay as Quinn's troubled son, who has a form of autism and is bullied in school but becomes a key player in the fight against the Predators due to his preternatural ability to learn languages.
Fuck everything about this. Working title should be: How To Kill A Franchise (guest director Rian Johnson)

• 11Worf
  • 8Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 20 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
The cast was looking okay at the start, then I scrolled down a little bit more and Short-bus Special with Daddy Thick McLargeneck showed up and I died a little inside.

• 1Seriously?

spronk

FPS noob
ooh boy that is an incredibly bad looking first pic to release. gotta put out that thomas jane with a crazy haircut, predator, and thats it

i guess the only question now is will this be worse than the 2010 Adrien Brody movie, which wasn't that bad but wasn't very good either

• 2Like

OneofOne

Shane Black is an American screenwriter, director, producer, and actor. Black has written such films as Lethal Weapon and its sequel, The Monster Squad, The Last Boy Scout, Last Action Hero, and The Long Kiss Goodnight.

Last Action Hero was trash, but I enjoyed the rest. I'm willing to see what he can do, even with that cast. He was also at one the point the highest paid screenwriter in Hollywood, which is kinda neat.

• 2Like
  • 1WTF

spronk

FPS noob
shane black also was IN the original predator movie, he played the nerdy guy with glasses who told billy the pussy joke

i think the real question is how many governors and presidents and senators will come out of the cast of Predator 2018

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

ohkcrlho

Uhh NOPE:

The Predator (film) - Wikipedia

• Jacob Tremblay as Quinn's troubled son, who has a form of autism and is bullied in school but becomes a key player in the fight against the Predators due to his preternatural ability to learn languages.
Fuck everything about this. Working title should be: How To Kill A Franchise (guest director Rian Johnson)
How do you want to bet the kid will do some bullshit, like ani in TPM? Like killing a predator or some shit like that?

Fucking knew it lol

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Why the hell is Olivia Munn getting more movie roles? She is terrible and not even that pretty to look at.

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If shane black is directing im in. Kiss kiss bang bang and The Nice Guys were fantastic. Not sure wtf happend with iron man 3, im assuming him and marvel had different visions

Edit - wtf jus saw the shit with the child. Hopfully he gets his head dome busted in good 80's fashion. If not this wil probably be awful

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Rime

<Donor>
If shane black is directing im in. Kiss kiss bang bang and The Nice Guys were fantastic. Not sure wtf happend with iron man 3, im assuming him and marvel had different visions

Edit - wtf jus saw the shit with the child. Hopfully he gets his head dome busted in good 80's fashion. If not this wil probably be awful

Nope. Apparently, Ahnold turned down an appearance in the film. Leaked 'rumors' had him showing up towards the end and congratulating the kid/his dad, telling them they are the real predators, then taking them away in a helicopter to a secret anti-predator group.

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database