The Purge: Anarchy

Column_sl

shitlord

Looks like they are doing one of these a year. This one was way better then the first movie. Stars the guy who played Crossbones in Captain America 2.
The Japanese rip is up on the Torrent sites.

Yeah, It's a stupid premise ,but makes for a good thriller.

Column_sl

shitlord
Surprised no one has seen this one yet. IMHO what a waste for Marvel to put him on a side villain. I bet after the raid comes out he's going to be a pretty big deal.

Honestly he's the Punisher.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Enjoyed this one more than the first. Changing from in a house the whole time to constantly changing locations made for more variety.

Metabaron_sl

shitlord
This movie needed more brutality. It lacked the anarchy is implied in the trailer. Escape from New York is better. I am looking forward to the 3rd Purge movie, however.

Column_sl

shitlord
Escape from New York was great ,but was way over the top like a comic book. There's plenty brutality in the movie without it becoming a comedy.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This movie needed more brutality. It lacked the anarchy is implied in the trailer. Escape from New York is better. I am looking forward to the 3rd Purge movie, however.
The whole point of the movie is that it actually is not anarchy. The leading powers are still in charge and the whole point of the purge was never some higher calling but to reduce the number of people that are "detrimental" to society.