The RBG prediction thread.

Foler

Jugs waz kangz
<Gold Donor>
I'm proposing a contest of sorts. I think there's enough interest. I think each person should try to predict:

1. When RBG will step down from SCOTUS
2. When RBG will die
3. Cause of death.

If you have any other predictions you think worthwhile let me know. The more specific you are the better. I.e. if you say she dies in the next week and homeboy says next Tues and she dies on Mon then homeboy wins. I'm proposing a title be awarded to winner.

1. Step down on Tuesday of next week.
2. Dies On the 22nd
3. Passes away due to surgical recovery complications.

iannis

Chairman Meow
36d 42m
She might not. She's under no compulsion to retire. Entirely possible she dies a justice.

1 she doesn't retire.
2 she dies in about a month, say mid febuary.
3 pneumonia

Kaines

54d 20h 30m
I predict they'll keep the ruse of her voting bedside until late this year. Then pull the Merrick Garland maneuver to prevent Trump from nominating a replacement.
McConnell and R's will still have a majority in the Senate. That's all you need. The reason Garland wasn't confirmed is because McConnell didn't want to give Obama another SC seat. He'll GLADLY give another to Trump.

Chukzombi

Vizconde de Plata del Reino
107d 23h 39m
I predict they'll keep the ruse of her voting bedside until late this year. Then pull the Merrick Garland maneuver to prevent Trump from nominating a replacement.
its too high profile. pretty sure the penalty for impersonatne a supreme court judge isnt equal to a parking ticket. nah, we will know the moment she gives it up.

yerm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
32d 4h 48m
If someone pretends to be a justice and actually carries out casting a fraudulent vote, and anyone can prove it, that is game over for their team. You can weasel around who writes bills and campaign finance and espionage and even personal financial bullshit and usually get away with it, but not this. No wiggle room. Who knows though, they may try.

I predict her death is announced on a holiday. I'll guess st patricks. I also predict if she is replaced by a shitlord it will be the loudest reeee heard thus far.