The RBG prediction thread.

Chukzombi

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
85d 20h 12m
Makes me wonder what these liberals justices had against Obama that made them postpone their retirements for so long?
i think they were waiting for the Coronation of Hilldawg. Obummer to a lot of her people stole the presidency out from under her. The clintons hated his fucking guts, its why he bowed so quickly to the deep state and became a puppet for war and let Hilldawg do whatever fuck she wanted as Secstate. all these Obummer deepstaters are really Clinton deepstaters

SeanDoe1z1

Molten Core Raider
36d 2h 35m
it took the entire week to finally let a "positive" story about rbg to make it to r politics, that is how hard they're squashing this story.

Anyway, she'll miss this entire week and then recess until Feb.

Reactions: chthonic-anemos

Borzak

Vyemm Raider
37d 17h 15m
Milliseconds after the next persident is sword even, assuming the next president is a democrat. Otherwise they'll roll her out till then even with a cryo tank.

SeanDoe1z1

Molten Core Raider
36d 2h 35m
U.S. Justice Ginsburg hits back at liberals who want her to retire | Reuters
(2014)

This old article is popping up cuz RBG didn't retire when Obama had power

Soon...
Some liberals are further concerned that if she does not retire during Obama’s presidency and a Republican is elected as his successor in 2016, Ginsburg would end up being replaced by a conservative justice, moving the court even more to the right
If only she knew, if only she knew...

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again!
<Donors Crew>
13d 1h 32m
I predict she will die in office on a friday. Or at least we'll be told on a friday. I can't remember the other questions.

I wonder if she has written any interesting opinions on when you're legally allowed to pull the plug and who has the right to make that decision for vegetables.

TJT

Adrenaline Junkie
<Donors Crew>
I discussed that earlier but its just too big of a conspiracy. The doctors need to all be in on it. Everyone around her has to be in on it and not make a single slip up. Her entire family, you name it. Eventually someone not fanatically loyal to The Party or RBG will come around asking to talk to her and not take no for an answer.

That and the moment such a conspiracy was exposed you're talking an scandal the likes of which has never been seen before. Concealed the death of a SCOTUS Justice by avoiding all legal avenues regarding death (set up a freezer in her house and not have a death certificate, etc, etc) on top of fraudulently writing legal opinions as a proxy to continue concealing her death. All just so you could deny the POTUS an enumerated power of his office because you don't like him.

This would actually be a Constitutional crisis and nobody involved would survive it.

Reactions: Hateyou

reavor

Lord Nagafen Raider
56d 14h 45m
I discussed that earlier but its just too big of a conspiracy. The doctors need to all be in on it. Everyone around her has to be in on it and not make a single slip up. Her entire family, you name it. Eventually someone not fanatically loyal to The Party or RBG will come around asking to talk to her and not take no for an answer.

That and the moment such a conspiracy was exposed you're talking an scandal the likes of which has never been seen before. Concealed the death of a SCOTUS Justice by avoiding all legal avenues regarding death (set up a freezer in her house and not have a death certificate, etc, etc) on top of fraudulently writing legal opinions as a proxy to continue concealing her death. All just so you could deny the POTUS an enumerated power of his office because you don't like him.

This would actually be a Constitutional crisis and nobody involved would survive it.
True, on the other hand the whole Uranium-1,emails,election fraud,FBI election meddling conspiracy has been going for quite some time.

• 2Like
Reactions: Leadsalad and Foler

TJT

Adrenaline Junkie
<Donors Crew>
Sure but none of those would have the in your face, "hoooolllly shit" to the masses that concealing the death of a SCOTUS Justice would. People are idiots and can't easily digest the nuance of the FBI's soft coup, emails, nor even election fraud.

But they can easily digest that the death of someone important was concealed from the public to benefit a political party.