The Red Letter Media Appreciation Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've seen so many flawless performances by them. And they're often not wrong.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Their Christmas videos eventually autoplayed onto the Star Wars Christmas special fakeout video and it's great. I'm starting to really appreciate Jay's editing skills.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Their Christmas videos eventually autoplayed onto the Star Wars Christmas special fakeout video and it's great. I'm starting to really appreciate Jay's editing skills.

116.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
I want to say thank you for posting this as I had no idea these guys existed. Have a lot of good memories watching Joe Bob Brigg's with my dad and am looking forward to introducing him to the Best of the Worst with Blood Debt over new years.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
This years halloween was great, too. Because I doubt they were hamming for the camera. They just got so drunk that they couldn't finish and didn't care.

And they edited in the MOST harmlessly embarassing bits. I'm sure there was some political ranting that they cut out... but yeah, they should. Showing a dude rolling around on the floor gets the point across very well!

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I was surprised to still see him on RLM. I figured that he had moved in with Julia by now.

• 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I was surprised to still see him on RLM. I figured that he had moved in with Julia by now.
“You blackmailed me to do this with you with that picture and said you wouldn’t release it.”

“I know, and then I released it anyhow, haha.”

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
“You blackmailed me to do this with you with that picture and said you wouldn’t release it.”

“I know, and then I released it anyhow, haha.”

It was really all a plot by Xandu to get revenge for losing his astral plane fuckbuddy.

(Must watch if you haven't seen this one)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users